Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enzo Calzaghe "Joe Calzaghe retiring may be a smoke screen for just getting a holiday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
    It won't even be up for debate the 2nd time around. Joe figured Nard out around round 4 and won pretty much the last 8 rounds in most peoples eyes. The fight was close but Joe did win and it won't be as close the second time around. I'll bet with you if/when the fight gets made
    Associated Press, Yahoo, and ESPN scored the bout 114-113 for Hopkins and numerous other scored it Hopkins.

Comment

I would quite like to see Hopkins - Calzaghe fight again.

First fight was close so it happening is not a bad idea.

Comment

It won't even be up for debate the 2nd time around. Joe figured Nard out around round 4 and won pretty much the last 8 rounds in most peoples eyes. The fight was close but Joe did win and it won't be as close the second time around. I'll bet with you if/when the fight gets made
        won the last 8 rounds um sure after hopkins won the first 6. 14 round fight? if he figured him out how come he couldn't hit him.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
          Associated Press, Yahoo, and ESPN scored the bout 114-113 for Hopkins and numerous other scored it Hopkins.
          Judges didnt though did they?? And in America on a Golden Boy card......Come on now....move on...

Comment

What is the source of this quote???

I don't believe Enzo would say that BEFORE the Jones fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
              2 out of 3 judges didn't

Comment

2 out of 3 judges didn't
                And that is what we call a split decision

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                  Judges didnt though did they?? And in America on a Golden Boy card......Come on now....move on...
                  judges didn't properly score the fight. how do you explain giving calzaghe round 2 and 10? still waiting for an explanation for giving 2 clear rounds to the wrong guy. this was either a fix or total incompetence that should never be taken seriously.

Comment

I think Calzaghe should try to beat or match Marciano's 49-0 undefeated record. I think he has enough left to accomplish this.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      I think Calzaghe should try to beat or match Marciano's 49-0 undefeated record. I think he has enough left to accomplish this.
                      i think calzaghe should opt for the full sex change instead of just half-assing it and fighting like a girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X