No announcement yet.

Khan fought like a mini Manny in his victory over Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan fought like a mini Manny in his victory over Judah

Speed,power,accuracy and life changing blows.Judah wanted to be able to remember his name and see his kids so he did the right thing and stayed down.If he continued he might've gotten his face broken like Margarito.Hopefully his life doesn't spiral down hill after this brutal beating.Allah displayed his wrath on the infidel

mini-manny?

more like a big manny.

khan is a big boy.

i see 147-154 in his future.

and that future is bright.

if he can't get manny or floyd.

i'd like to see him fight ortiz at 147 and cotto at 154.

hell i think he'd whoop alvarez at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      mini-manny?

more like a big manny.

khan is a big boy.

i see 147-154 in his future.

and that future is bright.

if he can't get manny or floyd.

i'd like to see him fight ortiz at 147 and cotto at 154.

hell i think he'd whoop alvarez at 154.
      I said mini Manny cause he'd like his younger brother and should never even think of fighting him.Manny is Jordan and Khan is Kobe.He'd beat Ortiz senseless and retire Cotto

Comment

Lol accuracy? You are right, he had the accuracy of Manny. 21% landed, missed a lot for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Lol accuracy? You are right, he had the accuracy of Manny. 21% landed, missed a lot for no reason at all.
          Compubox isn't accurate,they want to make him look bad because he beat an American so badly on American soil and American tv.Just look at Judahs face that tells the truth.

Comment

I think khan looked better against Judah than his previous fight, but Judah is a beat up 32 year old whos seen better days. Khan needs to fight better opposition. Floyd KO'S khan within 10 rds.

Comment

I think those reyes gloves made a difference. He should wear reyes from now on. His handspeed will cut people up.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                I think those reyes gloves made a difference. He should wear reyes from now on. His handspeed will cut people up.
                Before the fight i was thinking why he doesn't use Reyes gloves for that reason. He better wear them from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by amir is king View Post
                  Speed,power,accuracy and life changing blows.Judah wanted to be able to remember his name and see his kids so he did the right thing and stayed down.If he continued he might've gotten his face broken like Margarito.Hopefully his life doesn't spiral down hill after this brutal beating.Allah displayed his wrath on the infidel
                  Nothing like slipping in a religion plug while trying to compare Khan to Pacquiao.

No comparison by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by amir is king View Post
                    Allah displayed his wrath on the infidel
                    typical p@ki mentality.. they got beaten by india on cricket yet they still think they are superior, your allah wasn't on your side. lol

So Judah is an infidel that makes paquiao an infidel as well is it not? yet khan rubs his b@lls on him like crazy!

Comment

Working...
                    X