Pacquiao would still completely destroy mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post

My only response to Pac idiots.
    damn that was a beautiful perfectly timed punch.

Comment

If he beats Rios and the Marquez/Bradley winner guess what....The hype for this fight is BACK!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        If he beats Rios and the Marquez/Bradley winner guess what....The hype for this fight is BACK!!!!!!!
        Doesn't even need to do the second part because JMM said he doesn't want the fight and most people think he beat Bradley so while it would be a nice touch and another good victory never hurt it most likely isn't even needed.

If he beats Rios and looks impressive that puts the hype back on, maybe not what it once was but it would be the biggest fight around. People just want to see how it plays out in the ring and quit wondering about how it would have went.

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
          Pacquiao is faster than Mayweather, has a lot more punching power than Mayweather, has better footwork than Mayweather and is much more explosive. Mayweather has a better defense and is more intelligent. But Pacquiao still whoops Mayweather. People talk crap about Pac being finished based off of what? The fact that he was robbed against Bradley and lost against a guy who brought in a convicted steroids dealer and had him looking like the incredible hulk at 1 year short of 40? Besides, Pac still has his attributes intact, sure they have declined a little but any non fickle objective fan could see that the Marquez fight showed us he still has the speed, explosiveness and power that petrifies Mayweather.

Mayweather has beaten guys in a much more dominant fashion than Hatton. And Pacquiao completley and utterly destroyed Hatton AT HIS PREFERRED WEIGHT. Then people say how Hatton was shot despite him whooping Malignaggi who is a good fighter and gave Adrien Broner a run for his money. De La Hoya wanted Pac at that weight and lost weight the proper way and got completley brutalised... then many people start coming up with all sorts of dramatised excused such as ''he had IV marks!!'' That doesn't mean ****, many athletes inject themselves with vitamins stop exaggerating things De La Hoya wasn't drained he was on weight weeks before the fight. It's funny how there is always a ton of excuses for when Pac destroys a fighter Floyd struggled with.

Also Cotto. Cotto previously fought at 140 and fought most of his fights at Welterweight and most Floyd groupies love to pain a picture of a guy that was some kind of walking corpse because he fought at 145 lmao. Cotto in Mayweather's words gave Floyd his toughest fight yet got destroyed by the Pac man.
          Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Yup. We saw what happened last time Mayweather fought a southpaw faster or as fast as him. Except Pacquiao is not mental midget like Judah.

Floyd don't want it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          If old man shane could make Floyd do the stanky leg imagine what Pac would do.
          You still don't want the fight to happen because Floyd would get exposed.
          Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          He has been on the slide for the last two years. His career has caught up with him. If Floyd had the balls and had actually stepped up and fought him when he should, then it was a pick em.....and even then I picked floyd by close decision. Because of his self preservation tendencies and careful selection of his once a year opponent, he has nowhere near the miles on the clock that Manny has.

As of right now I think the fight wont be close at all. I think he possibly gets stopped.
          Originally posted by pacfan View Post
          most likely outcome of this fight is floyd running around like a headless chicken throughout the entire fight similar to the mosley/pac fight. there's a reason why floyd ducked the pacman. he believes he will lose to the philippino. boxing is not rocket science. if a fighter is ducking another fighter, the possibility of ducker losing the real fight is huge. end of story. so i'd rather believe what floyd believes than any fan who never entered the ring in his life.

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          No way Floyd can beat Manny!
          Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          he emabrrsed Mosley 2011
          Destroyed Margs face 2011
          Clottey smh
          Cotto smashed him Nov 2009
          and so on...

vs

Floyds Hatton win in 2007

Reality

Tell me more about reality.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Yup. We saw what happened last time Mayweather fought a southpaw faster or as fast as him. Except Pacquiao is not mental midget like Judah.

Floyd don't want it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            I forgot-you've been stupid for a very long time.

Comment

Just passing by..

Comment

Originally posted by BajanXLegend View Post
                is that the same paper where North Korea reported they won the World Cup?

Pacquiao KO'ed 03 : Mayweather KO'ed 0 times
                Pacquiao Lost 05 : Mayweather lost 0 times
                Pacquiao Drawn 02 : Mayweather Drawn 0 times
                Pacquiao PowerPunch Connect 47% : Mayweather PowerPunch Connect 48%

Further Paper Stats: (compubox.com)
                Mayweather has only been hit in total by 21% of power-punches.
                Mayweather has only been hit in total by 17% of all punches.
                Mayweather has had a 41% connect rate in total.

On paper Mayweather beats Pacquiao easily.
                in the ring he beats him even easier.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I forgot-you've been stupid for a very long time.
                  Judah happened to do better than Pacquiao too, oh boy

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    He has been on the slide for the last two years. His career has caught up with him. If Floyd had the balls and had actually stepped up and fought him when he should, then it was a pick em.....and even then I picked floyd by close decision. Because of his self preservation tendencies and careful selection of his once a year opponent, he has nowhere near the miles on the clock that Manny has.

As of right now I think the fight wont be close at all. I think he possibly gets stopped.
                    this f@ggot b!tch changed his mind and went with Floyd. WHat a c0cksucker Gong is.

Comment

lol.........

Comment

Working...
                      X