Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to get Floyd Mayweather Jr for EA Sport Fight Night Champion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to get Floyd Mayweather Jr for EA Sport Fight Night Champion.

Petition to get Floyd Mayweather Jr for EA Sport Fight Night Champion.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/boxing74/petition.html

hell no, why would u want that *****...............

Comment

I used him on fight night 2004... wasn't impressed...

I forgot to ask, is it confirmed that there will be a FNC2, I haven't heard talk of it anywhere other than wishlists.
      Last edited by DIB42; 04-13-2012, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        hell no, why would u want that *****...............

So you can destroy him in the game? Obvi.

Comment

Yea we need floyd in their if that pacman is their put floyd their

Comment

A petition isn't going to make a difference,Floyd and PAcman are the two main commercial boxers atm... EA know you want Floyd in the game without looking at a petition..

Floyd is the reason he isn't in the game the only way you could be effective to get him in the game is to go on strike and not actually buy the game(which any boxing gamer fan isn't going to do)

Comment

A lot of fighters are missing, like Juan Manuel Marquez, the whole 168 division[Ward, Dirrell, Froch, Kessler, Bute, Abraham]. Paul Williams, Sergio Martinez, Chavez Jr...the list goes on.

EA claims to have tried to get fighters but something about the fighters managers, I don't know, they explain why they couldn't get certain fighters, but they said they tried.

Floyd is Floyd, he wants the name of the game to involve him, he wants too much money, he just doesn't want to be in the game. Stop trying to petition for some one who doesn't even realistically want to be in the game.

Comment

hed asked developers to include OSTs and God Mode so theres no way possible you can beat him.

Comment

Yeah he should be in the game but to add realism you should only be able to fight with him or against him with old men, shot fighters and overmatched lightweights.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    Yeah he should be in the game but to add realism you should only be able to fight with him or against him with old men, shot fighters and overmatched lightweights.
                    Manny is already in the game ******

Comment

Working...
                    X