No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver-Mike Sheppard Set on FS1, Nov. 26th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver-Mike Sheppard Set on FS1, Nov. 26th

SUNRISE, FLORIDA - Boxing's popular new fight series Golden Boy Live! is back at the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Fla. on Tuesday, November 26 with a stacked card featuring the return of former World Champion Antonio "Magic Man" Tarver facing West Virginia veteran Mike Sheppard in the 10 round main event which will be televised on FOX Sports 1 and FOX Deportes at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT. Also, featured on the card will be the Golden Boy Promotions debut of undefeated Cuban heavyweight star Luis "El Mercedez" Ortiz against a fighter to be announced in the co-featured fight that will get Florida fight fans up and cheering from bell to bell.

"I'm looking forward to getting back into the ring and showing the world that the 'Magic Man' is better than ever and ready for the big fights," said Tarver. "This is the perfect opportunity to make a statement at home and I can't wait." [Click Here To Read More]

Would like to see tarver-huck TBH

other than that,,, he can go away,, not interested in him

Comment

Antonio Tarver huh?

Comment

tarver

Oh no, they are dragging poor old disgraced Tarver. You won't be able to find 10 people interested in watching it. Great job GB.

Comment

Antonio Tarver looks like one of those talking M&Ms from the new M&M commercials.

Comment

Wow they letting this drug cheat fight again, I rather see him back commentating they fighting, he can kill someone with his cheating ass in the ring but commentating at least we know fighters are safe.

Comment

I think Antonio Tarver's draw vs Lateef Kayode should have been turned to a loss for Tarver for using PED's instead of a no contest because they basically did him a favor by showing it as NC on his record. And his upcoming main event fight is a joke, this should not be a main event in any card, maybe it would qualify as part of an untelevised portion but nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ Simpson View Post
                Antonio Tarver looks like one of those talking M&Ms from the new M&M commercials.
                HA! I've heard him called Raisinette head a few times, but never this. Hilarious.

Comment

Mike Sheppard is the best fighter the world has ever seen, so it will be a difficult fight for Tarver.

Why the hell is Kayode not fighting?? Another one wasting his career! Kayode should fight, not Tarver!!
                  Last edited by Tobi.G; 10-15-2013, 01:12 AM.

Comment

more interested in watching Ortiz fight. maybe GB is showcasing them for a future fight. Ortiz is near the top in the WBA. Ortiz vs tarver soon?

Comment

Working...
                    X