No announcement yet.

Woud Ruslan stop Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woud Ruslan stop Rios?

Would ruslan put a crack in rios' neanderthal chin? or would rios just smile back at his punches like a giggling idiot? I want to see this fight bad

Rios has a very good chin and even when he gets hurt, he seems to recover quickly. Provodnikov would have to tap that body.

Comment

Lol at the giggling idiot, that was funny.

But honestly, I think this would be fight of the year. Rios would take everything Ruslan threw his way and vice versa. It would be up to who can break the other mans will, which is really hard to call. Gun to my head, I'm going with Rios via decision.

Comment

It should be apparent to everyone that Ruslan eats Rios alive. Rios can smile and take some good shots, but not the ones Provodnikov can throw for virtually 12 rounds. The only advantage Rios has is workrate, but I would expect Ruslan to fold him even more easily than he did Alvarado (who at least tried to box for several rounds).

Comment

Man this fight would be ridiculous. RIDICULOUS.

I've seen nothing from Ruslan to suggest he doesn't have anything less then a granite chin. Alvarado isn't Kovalev, but Prov took some hard shots. At one point Mike hit him with a hard shot and Ruslan just stood there with saliva dribbling out of his mouth like a Pitbull with rabies foaming at the mouth. Not that that has anything with a Rios fight, but that's got to be a bit discouraging.

I was also surprised with some other aspects from Ruslan's game from the Alvarado fight. He showed decent head movement and I hadn't really seen that before (certainly not in the Bradley fight) and I liked the small adjustments him and his corner made such as creating that slight angle with the step to the right and following it with a left hand, it seemed to hit cleanly quite a few times.

I think Ruslan stops Rios but I can't say I'd be surprised if Rios just eats his shots like a lunatic for 12 rounds, although it wouldn't be good for his health.

Comment

one of them is going down.

Comment

they hit each other in the face...rios laughs while shaking his head while provo sticks his tongue out

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                they hit each other in the face...rios laughs while shaking his head while provo sticks his tongue out
                a sure foty that doesn't go 6.

Comment

This could look a lot like Corrales-Castillo

Comment

definite foty candidate
                    would be just an absolute war as long as it lasted

Comment

Working...
                    X