Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised there hasn't been a Ronnie N article about this yet

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      I was pulling hard for our boy d fisch mak. but he made some dumbass mistakes all series.

when they cut it to 5 early in the 3rd i thought they had a chance...then a big Heat run and the Thunder folded...i wasn't about to stick around to watch the celebration

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        I'm surprised there hasn't been a Ronnie N article about this yet

i already emailed him to write one up...i said 'dear ronnie, did you hear the heat coach mention 8 division champ, pound for pound king manny pacquiao?'

Comment

replay plz

Comment

We do know that the phrase has been used by everybody in every sport right?

Comment

I peeped that. Spo mentioned Pac and the crowd went silent LMAO

I caught the Mayweather reference from Lebron as well.

Comment

Eric Spoelstra, Heat coach, was aksed about why he used so many boxing references and he said he was a big Manny Pacquio fan. When he mentions this he pauses for effect and the crowd barely reacts to the mention of his name.

Stu Scott asks Lebron about what it took to win titl and he said, "Hardwork and dedication." Im watching with my boys and I immediately react, but they were oblivious to it. Love the boxing references, especially since the sport is so dead!

Just thought this was interesting. If anyone has a clip Big Dunn would appreciate if you posted it.
                You honestly think after the Miami fans just witness their team win a Championship that they are actually think about fukin Pacquiao? hahaha

some fans think the entire sports world revolves around Pacquiao and Mayweather
                Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 06-22-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
                  Why are you always trying to create something out of nothing?

They just won a championship.....you clown, why would the crowd get loud when Pacquiao's name is mentioned?

FWIW Floyd isn't the one who coined the phrase "hardwork and dedication"......people have always said and used those words.
                  Haha Miami doesn't know who Pacquiao is, obviously this means that he is on steroids and Floyd is better!!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    You honestly think after the Miami fans just witness their team win a Championship that they are actually think about fukin Pacquiao? hahaha

same fans think the entire sports world revolves around Pacquiao and Mayweather
                    I'm going to change the thread because if you and popovich think this post is a manny dis then you really need to take a breath.

Comment

Probably don't know floyd much either.
                      they might just know him, I'm sure his name popped up a few times before the heat-knicks (jeremy lin tweets) game...i'm not saying they're huge fans, but I'm pretty sure the name floyd mayweather has found its way to a number of nba articles regarding the heat and knicks

and they might know pacquiao as the guy who prolonged his fight so he could root against miami, lol.

and 'hard work and dedication' c'mon man you're giving floyd too much credit...it's only in the english language.

Comment

Working...
                      X