Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BOOM!] Floyd Sr: Pacquiao faked being hurt in the 6th vs Margarito

when Tony hit him in the body

Also,

"I would not let my son fight that man. My concern is for my son's protection, for my son's life. But....

My son would beat him easy."

Pac faked being hurt
    7.83%
    Pac did NOT fake being hurt
    62.61%
    Maybe / Not sure
    10.43%
    War El Chinoooooo!! :headbang:
    19.13%

Comment

This guy can't be serious.

Comment

Quit! Leave the game alone! You already made your mark in the game. You showed people who you are. Everybody knows Mayweather. There ain’t nothing to tell. Everybody knows Pacquiao. Everybody knows Mayweather. They’re going to continue to know Mayweather. They’re going to remember Mayweather from the one who was scared of Pacquiao. That’s just alright.
        -Mayweather Sr.

Comment

LOL @ War el Chino hahahaha

Comment

I swear Floyd Sr says some of the dumbest shit ever.

I can't even take his opinion serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
              This guy can't be serious.
              His conclusion is confusing.. Overall it sounds like Senior is affraid of Pacquiao though.

Comment

I don't remember any round where Pac looked even remotely close to being hurt. He only got caught Twice in the whole fight that I remember. An uppercut while he was on the ropes, which by the way Pac always gets hit with,and then to the body. People just blew it out of proporion becsause that was the only time Pac was hit flush in the entire fight...

Comment

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
                  when Tony hit him in the body

Also,

"I would not let my son fight that man. My concern is for my son's protection, for my son's life. But....

My son would beat him easy."

stop being a fucking imbecile yo, Floyd Sr said that he fears for his sons life in a fight against Pacquiao because of the possibility that Pacquiao may be on something, he said he would fear for Floyd's life against ANYONE who he feels has an added unfair advantage. that is his FATHER, don't you get it? they are not friends yo they are Father/Son and Floyd Sr simply said in a fight with Manny or a fight with ANYONE else who may have an unfair advantage he would be scared for his sons life and rightfully so, I'll be damned before I let my kid take a fight against someone whom I feel is getting away with cheating

I would do the same but not because I think my son can't beat him man to man but because this is a hurt business and there should be no advantages, 1 punch can end your life let alone your career and Floyd Sr simply wont take a risk with his sons well being because in the end if Floyd ends up brain dead god forbid you wont lift your smallest finger to help him out you'll just talk some more shit

as for Manny faking it? well I can't honestly answer that as I still have yet to watch Pacquiao-Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                    stop being a fucking imbecile yo, Floyd Sr said that he fears for his sons life in a fight against Pacquiao because of the possibility that Pacquiao may be on something, he said he would fear for Floyd's life against ANYONE who he feels has an added unfair advantage. that is his FATHER, don't you get it? they are not friends yo they are Father/Son and Floyd Sr simply said in a fight with Manny or a fight with ANYONE else who may have an unfair advantage he would be scared for his sons life and rightfully so, I'll be damned before I let my kid take a fight against someone whom I feel is getting away with cheating

I would do the same but not because I think my son can't beat him man to man but because this is a hurt business and there should be no advantages, 1 punch can end your life let alone your career and Floyd Sr simply wont take a risk with his sons well being because in the end if Floyd ends up brain dead god forbid you wont lift your smallest finger to help him out you'll just talk some more shit

as for Manny faking it? well I can't honestly answer that as I still have yet to watch Pacquiao-Margarito
                    Please vote.

Comment

Working...
                    X