Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched it again Squeal and there was definite contact. The only questionable decision all day was the disallowed goal. At 3-0 it was over. City showed there belief and done well.

Comment

• Didn't Rio celebrate near the City fans?

Can't complain if that shiiiit happens really then.

Rooney for his first should have had it too but the Asian Man City fan decided to take a photo of it instead. If Rooney had done that at most other clubs the fan would have thrown his phone at Rooney not take a photo of him

Comment

• Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
        I agree, if fans dish it out they should take it as well.
        The fans are paying to be there, Ferdinand is getting a ridiculous sum of money to play. The offence would be "unsportsmanlike conduct". And we're not talking about the little gestures like doing the "shush" finger to lips thing. It's when players go out of their way and avoid their own team and own supporters following a goal to gloat in front of the opposition.

Still doesn't excuse the dickhead who is soon to lose his season ticket and his freedom.

Comment

• Good game, the derby as whole is still weak.

Comment

• To be fair that was a lot more dramatic than it needed to be. Should have been all over at 3-0 but the linesman was too incompetent to get that call right.

Comment

• I think people should watch it again. He celebrated in front of his own fans! The city fans where a disgrace all day, they where throwing coins at Rooney when he went to take a corner FFS. Or was he wrong too have been there as well? Disgraceful.

Tevez was kicking out and should have got a Red. If that was Rooney the ****storm it would create would be massive.

Comment

• I thought Rio opened himself up trying to pull his shirt over his head? Haha!

Watching the game today though some bad look-a-likes occurred to me:

Teen Wolf

David De Gea

Ashley Young

Abe from Abe's Odyssey

Comment

• Ill put this here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    I think people should watch it again. He celebrated in front of his own fans! The city fans where a disgrace all day, they where throwing coins at Rooney when he went to take a corner FFS. Or was he wrong too have been there as well? Disgraceful.

Tevez was kicking out and should have got a Red. If that was Rooney the ****storm it would create would be massive.
                    There were a few missed calls in United's favour, as usual. Including pulling play back for a foul when an advantage should have been played.

All teams and all managers feel hard done by when someone misses an important decision but it's rich when it's Ferguson and United complaining about it because they're the worst for getting those sorts of decisions.

Comment

• LOL @ Spurs.

Comment

Working...
                      X