Cung Le is on that horse meat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    No, but steroids do.
    really?? steriods teach u how to throw and land correctly? steriods teaches u how to aviod punches/kicks? wow i didnt know that. where do i sign up for some steriods?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      really?? steriods teach u how to throw and land correctly? steriods teaches u how to aviod punches/kicks? wow i didnt know that. where do i sign up for some steriods?
      How is it possible someone could be as dumb as you? You have to be a P*ctard/Fl*mo.

Steroids make you more powerful & faster you moron. If that wasn't the case, athletes wouldn't bother taking them.

Comment

How is it possible someone could be as dumb as you? You have to be a P*ctard/Fl*mo.

Steroids make you more powerful & faster you moron. If that wasn't the case, athletes wouldn't bother taking them.
        really?? so then how come the fighters that got popped for steriods wasnt knocking all of their opponents out then? LOL. so if a fat guy took steriods he can beat usain bolt in a race right? damm where do i get these steriods from?

Comment

really?? so then how come the fighters that got popped for steriods wasnt knocking all of their opponents out then? LOL.
          It doesn't automatically guarantee victory you MORON. Holy ****ing ****, how are you THIS dumb?

It simply means the steroids they were on makes them punch harder & move faster, but it doesn't guarantee a victory because their opponent was simply that bit better.

so if a fat guy took steriods he can beat usain bolt in a race right? damm where do i get these steriods from?
          You are a ****ing idiot.

You're also a P*ctard and you want to believe that if he (Pac) ever did take anything he shouldn't have, it made no difference to his success, which is why you're trying to make out steroids have no effect on an athlete's ability. Busted.

Why do you think athletes take steroids in the first place? Because it makes no difference? God you're a moron. LOL

Comment

It doesn't automatically guarantee victory you MORON. Holy ****ing ****, how are you THIS dumb?

It simply means the steroids they were on makes them punch harder & move faster, but it doesn't guarantee a victory because their opponent was simply that bit better.

You are a ****ing idiot.

You're also a P*ctard and you want to believe that if he (Pac) ever did take anything he shouldn't have, it made no difference to his success, which is why you're trying to make out steroids have no effect on an athlete's ability. Busted.

Why do you think athletes take steroids in the first place? Because it makes no difference? God you're a moron. LOL
            so it wont guarantee u a win? how so? i thought it makes u punch wayyyy harder and faster??? how could their opponent be stronger and faster if the other guy is on riods and thats what rios is suppose to do as u put it? LOL!!!

Comment

You are a ****ing idiot.

i didnt mention anything about pac but here u are saying it LMAO! and im suppose to be the idiot here? LOL!!!

Comment

You are a ****ing idiot.

so now steriods dont win u fight?? i thought u quoted me saying steriods do? LMAO!!!

Comment

holy shiiet how are u this dumb? LOL!!

muscles dont win u fight...
                  No, but steroids do.
                  Last edited by Evol; 08-19-2014, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Comment

whyumad doe?? sending me red k HAHAHAH!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X