No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Cotto vs Canelo is gonna happen whether he wins or not. Roach is already discrediting Lara saying he doesn't bring anything to the table even if he wins.
    Roach seems to feel that this matchup might be a mistake on Canelo's part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv9MRe020yI

Comment

• Originally posted by northstar View Post
      Roach seems to feel that this matchup might be a mistake on Canelo's part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv9MRe020yI
      Never saw this. Here's what I was talking about.

http://www.boxing news24.com/2014/06/roach-says-lara-brings-nothing-for-cotto-even-if-he-beats-canelo/

Remove the space between "boxing" and "news".

Comment

Never saw this. Here's what I was talking about.

http://www.boxing news24.com/2014/06/roach-says-lara-brings-nothing-for-cotto-even-if-he-beats-canelo/

Remove the space between "boxing" and "news".
        I remember this; Roach knows what's up. Guys like Lara are high risk low reward.

Comment

• dafuq is he doing..............

Comment

• Originally posted by UTEP View Post
            dafuq is he doing..............

Cold water is good for post workouts. But that was pretty gay.

Comment

I wonder what he weighs right now, i'm guessing 165.

Comment

I've heard of doing that. I wish I had the nerve to try it. Ice water like that must be great to reduce post-workout inflamation.

Comment

• Originally posted by UTEP View Post

I wonder what he weighs right now, i'm guessing 165.
                  You're asking the wrong one bro. I'm horrible at guessing weights thru pics and videos.
                  Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  I've heard of doing that. I wish I had the nerve to try it. Ice water like that must be great to reduce post-workout inflamation.
                  I first heard of it from my bro. That some MMA guy does it. So I looked into it. Except the MMA dude just took cold showers. I don't think he went above and beyond with ice.

The nerve? More like the balls.

Actually, it looks to me like he got in the tub with regular water in it then the ice was added, which is smart. Rather than just getting in ice cold water. Now that would suck.
                  Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 07-01-2014, 06:23 PM.

Comment

I first heard of it from my bro. That some MMA guy does it. So I looked into it. Except the MMA dude just took cold showers. I don't think he went above and beyond with ice.

The nerve? More like the balls.

Actually, it looks to me like he got in the tub with regular water in it then the ice was added, which is smart. Rather than just getting in ice cold water. Now that would suck.
                    I didn't watch the video. You're right, they added ice. That's bad enough, but to take a plunge into ice-water...Jesus, I can't imagine. Let me tell you, the water temperature in NYC beaches in the early summer is frigid as fuck. I could stand it as a teenager, but I can't imagine that ice-water bath now. Yikes!

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      I didn't watch the video. You're right, they added ice. That's bad enough, but to take a plunge into ice-water...Jesus, I can't imagine. Let me tell you, the water temperature in NYC beaches in the early summer is frigid as fuck. I could stand it as a teenager, but I can't imagine that ice-water bath now. Yikes!
                      I went to the beach in NJ once in 5 years that I lived there. That water is bruuuuutal. Not to mention the big ass waves too. I just went to the lakes.

Comment

Working...
                      X