No announcement yet.

Christian pastor tries Atheism for a month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Belieber!

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/S/J/C/1SJCu/il_340x270.401061967_k1yw.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
      Well I refrained from throwing insults, even after the numerous ones you threw at me.

Me calling you ignorant is not an insult....rather me just saying that you fail to do your own research and you don't think for yourself.

I could easily show examples, but that goes against everything I have just gotten on to you about in this thread and prior ones. It's for your own benefit when I tell you to do your own research....

Tell you what.....I will be done with both of my projects within a week. That also gives you plenty of time to look things up. I can give you some assignments or homework to do as well.

In a week...we can continue this discussion if you like........
      In the context in which you used ignorance is most definitely an insult. You seem to think you have the answer, I ask you to give me an example and your response is for me to go educate myself.

Arrogant, obnoxious and deflecting the real conversation.

It's ok, we don't need to continue anything, I got everything I needed out of this conversation and know exactly where you stand and the type of individual you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        In the context in which you used ignorance is most definitely an insult. You seem to think you have the answer, I ask you to give me an example and your response is for me to go educate myself.

Arrogant, obnoxious and deflecting the real conversation.

It's ok, we don't need to continue anything, I got everything I needed out of this conversation and know exactly where you stand and the type of individual you are.
        I've not found it uncommon for religious people to play the "you're ignorant" card in these situations, and they're never very clear on what exactly you're ignorant of and how that would change things. Just don't bother.

Comment

Working...
        X