No announcement yet.

What The Hell Is This Sign About?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
    i just went out on a for a coffee with this girl and when we got done ordering our drinks she took a sip of her tea drink/bullcrap girls order at a coffee house. after she took a sip she said that it taste so good and told me to take a sip in the same straw she took a sip in. i kind of tried to hesitate but whatever. i just knew this girl for a week and i rarely don't take a sip at someone's drink unless i know her pretty well or is a girlfriend. but of course it wasn't just the drink that she shared with me. she also ordered a cheesecake and after taking a bite from it she also used the same fork that she used to have me take a bite.

it seems that she's comfortable with me i guess. it just weird this happens. oh well im banging her tonight anyway.

what do you guys think of this?
    Next time take your mom with you and teach that girl some proper etiquette..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
      Next time take your mom with you and teach that girl some proper etiquette..
      good advice as alwaya holmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        it means she's poisoned the drink with snake venom. she already injected the antidote and only sipped first so you'd let your guard down.

rip n00blet.
        [img]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/21324641.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
          i just went out on a for a coffee with this girl and when we got done ordering our drinks she took a sip of her tea drink/bullcrap girls order at a coffee house. after she took a sip she said that it taste so good and told me to take a sip in the same straw she took a sip in. i kind of tried to hesitate but whatever. i just knew this girl for a week and i rarely don't take a sip at someone's drink unless i know her pretty well or is a girlfriend. but of course it wasn't just the drink that she shared with me. she also ordered a cheesecake and after taking a bite from it she also used the same fork that she used to have me take a bite.

it seems that she's comfortable with me i guess. it just weird this happens. oh well im banging her tonight anyway.

what do you guys think of this?
          Personally I think that's disgusting from her part, I wouldn't of used the same utensils as she did especially if you don't even know her that well

that's a sign that she's done it before with other guys

she's the type of girl that likes to kiss you after sucking your dick

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            Personally I think that's disgusting from her part, I wouldn't of used the same utensils as she did especially if you don't even know her that well

that's a sign that she's done it before with other guys

she's the type of girl that likes to kiss you after sucking your dick
            Yeah but Jose my friend, you put your shit rags in the trash .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Yeah but Jose my friend, you put your shit rags in the trash .

you got me there

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                [img]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/21324641.jpg[/img]
                Hahaha! This is exactly what I was thinking...

Comment

Working...
                X