Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a boxing fan, do you like MMA or Pro Wrestling?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a boxing fan, do you like MMA or Pro Wrestling?

As a fan of combat sports, can you see yourself watching mix martial arts or pro wrestling and if you watch both, how does it compare to the other combat sport we love, boxing?

Pro Wrestling isn't really a combat sport... It's a sport in a sense that some of these guys are very strong and work out in order to practise "moves" but it's not a proper combat sport.

I prefer MMA, especially some of the better strikers like Rampage Jackson, Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz. Boxing's still number one but I can enjoy a mainly stand up MMA fight and some of these dudes go to war and you have to admire a good fight.

Comment

Love MMA. Wrestling's been hot garbage ever since The Rock and Stone Cold left.

That avy = ****

Comment

I don't know **** about MMA and Pro Wrestling.

Comment

love mma love wrestling
          my love for mma has dropped considerably however throughout the past 3 years

Comment

I watch Pro Wrestling but i consider it more of a "tv show" than a sport, even thought the wrestlers are athletes.

It doesn't compare to boxing at all, because one is a sport and one is an entertainment show.

MMA I watch the big fights occasionally, it's alright, that's about all i'll say for it

Comment

I kind of ike pro wrestling. when pro wrestling is done right it can be a really fun form of entertainment. See The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Wrestlemania 17. Classic pro wrestling. Great personalities, great drama, great matches.

Comment

UFC has some pretty good fights, I'll watch them if someone I know buys the PPV and hosts a lil party to watch it.

Other than that sometimes I can't stand it, imagine all the knockdown tkos that wouldn't of happened if MMA fighters got if beating down on a knockdowned opponent wasn't allowed.. lol.

Comment

Like/love MMA but try to stay away from too many discussions of it.

A large portion off MMA fans are like the bad Pac fans.

I wish the fanbase was better and less ignorant but whatever....the UFC monopoly is also bad for the aport IMO but that's another story for another time.

Comment

my friend likes boxing and mma. occassionally he'll order the ufc ppvs and have people over. but its not something i would watch on my own. pro wrestling is for little kids and redneck women.

Comment

Working...
                    X