No announcement yet.

Broner Twitter Conversation with Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    Well it is kinda funny how much you like Broner. I mean you really like him. That's cool though, we all have our faves.

What's more weird is how you kinda became a Floyd fan overnight. I remember you were bashing him just a few days ago. Or are you just excited for his upcoming fight with Guerrero?
    You emphasis the word "really" in a way that it bothers you when I stick up for him. If you've noticed, I don't approve of every stupid little thing he does. He's young and has a lot of growing up to do. But I do enjoy going at it with the haters here. lol Don't take it so personal, its not like I'm talking about your mom or anything. lol And between me and you, I know exactly who you are. That's why I tolerate you and continue to be cool with you. I know you fu*kin hate guys like Broner. lol Its ok, I hate some of the fighters you support. About Floyd, I used to be a big fan and probably still am, but there's a lot of **** that has turned me off about him. So, I do talk **** at times about certain things, and might defend him other times. I guess it just depends what it is. Don't classify me as a typical fan that defends no matter the situation. I'm not like that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      My comment actually had nothing to do with you, but I did use a derogatory term that may have been ban worthy. Anyhow, you can dick ride Broner all you want, no skin off my back.
      No skin off your back? You wouldn't be throwing insults if it didn't bother you. Do any of you guys actually reread the **** you write before you post it?

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        You emphasis the word "really" in a way that it bothers you when I stick up for him. If you've noticed, I don't approve of every stupid little thing he does. He's young and has a lot of growing up to do. But I do enjoy going at it with the haters here. lol Don't take it so personal, its not like I'm talking about your mom or anything. lol And between me and you, I know exactly who you are. That's why I tolerate you and continue to be cool with you. I know you fu*kin hate guys like Broner. lol Its ok, I hate some of the fighters you support. About Floyd, I used to be a big fan and probably still am, but there's a lot of **** that has turned me off about him. So, I do talk **** at times about certain things, and might defend him other times. I guess it just depends what it is. Don't classify me as a typical fan that defends no matter the situation. I'm not like that at all.
        I haven't seen anything that says otherwise. But who knows there's always things that you won't catch. But you're right, I don't really like fighters who don't carry themselves with a bit of class. We all have our faves, some people like fighters that are generally disliked by the majority of boxing fans.

Comment

Rios will touch broner up. He doesn't have great mobility, I don't expect that to get any better in that area as he moves up. If he tries walking rios down he's going to get hurt. I would give broner the slight edge overall but not by much.

Comment

No skin off your back? You wouldn't be throwing insults if it didn't bother you. Do any of you guys actually reread the **** you write before you post it?
            lol how am I throwing insults? I merely asked a simple question, don't get your panties in a bunch. You felt the need to bring race into the discussion out of nowhere, not me.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              I haven't seen anything that says otherwise. But who knows there's always things that you won't catch. But you're right, I don't really like fighters who don't carry themselves with a bit of class. We all have our faves, some people like fighters that are generally disliked by the majority of boxing fans.
              I'll also point out, I haven't been too quick to point out every thing I don't like about him, so I'm sure that made it easier for you to miss the times I did. I hate his twitter comments 90% of the time. His rapping walk ins are lame. His glasses are stupid. Some of the clothes he wears are lame. When he says Gavin who? Yeah, that's lame too. lol I can't think of everything, but he does do a lot of dumb ****, but I like guys that talk ****. I always have. I like when Rios talks ****. I like it because it brings drama to the fight and they put it on the line when they fight. If they lose, they're really going to look stupid. I like that risk they take. I hate when a guy says, I'll do my best. That's just boring to me.

Comment

I'll also point out, I haven't been too quick to point out every thing I don't like about him, so I'm sure that made it easier for you to miss the times I did. I hate his twitter comments 90% of the time. His rapping walk ins are lame. His glasses are stupid. Some of the clothes he wears are lame. When he says Gavin who? Yeah, that's lame too. lol I can't think of everything, but he does do a lot of dumb ****, but I like guys that talk ****. I always have. I like when Rios talks ****. I like it because it brings drama to the fight and they put it on the line when they fight. If they lose, they're really going to look stupid. I like that risk they take. I hate when a guy says, I'll do my best. That's just boring to me.
                Fair enough,.....

Comment

lol how am I throwing insults?
                  What's this?
                  you can dick ride Broner all you want

I merely asked a simple question, don't get your panties in a bunch. You felt the need to bring race into the discussion out of nowhere, not me.
                  And I asked you a question too, but I guess you know you'll look stupid if you answer it truthfully.

Comment

Damn bro, stop dick riding Broner for at least a day.
                    I second this.

Comment

What's this?

And I asked you a question too, but I guess you know you'll look stupid if you answer it truthfully.

I don't think calling someone an obsessive fan = an insult
                      I've called you a nutthugger several times. I don't think I ever meant it in an insulting way

Comment

Working...
                      X