Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the world conspiracy theorists, tell me something...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
    You're raising your children wrong if they care that much about presents.
    Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    we don't all have trust funds from stiff family members to depend on and brag about.

i own my house in montreal, pay market rent in toronto and rarely work more than 25 hours per week. don't believe me? who gives a phuck.

you want to brag about money that you have at the expense of which ever dead **** left it to you. go ahead. it just makes you look like a pretentious twat and it's why you have no social life here or in real life. nobody can stomach being around you for more than seconds at a time.

you know why you're so attached to that fat ass, flab? because he's a phucking hermit, also with no social skills, who rarely leaves the house because of all the medications he's on. in other words, socially, he's ******ed. just like you.

birds of a feather....

if i get banned for this, phuck it. takes a real tough poosy to talk about kids on the web.
    you couldn't delete the posts that I quoted, could you? and to save my ass from you trying exactly what you're trying - deleting posts after the fact - i took it to admin immediately after it happened.

nice try, scum bag.

you mention my kid and it's open season. Period.

Comment

you couldn't delete the posts that I quoted, could you? and to save my ass from you trying exactly what you're trying - deleting posts after the fact - i took it to admin immediately after it happened.

nice try, scum bag.

you mention my kid and it's open season. Period.

Bwhahahahahaha.

Something hit close to home?

Hahahahah I still can't believe you're 40 years old, and live on boxingscene. ..

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        Did I say anything bad about your kid? Did I degrade your kid?

No, I did not. I said YOU could not afford to buy your kid Xmas presents without taking a part-time job. . . Which is what you said. . And is pathetic.

That's not the same as if I called your kid a name. . . Which is what you did to my dad. How is simply mentioning that you have a kid that you can't afford Xmas presents for, the same as calling somebody's deceased parent a name? But I don't expect your sub-human ass, with an IQ of 80 to understand the difference.

hahaha anyway, I could care less what you say about my father, who was a great man, and was able actually provide for his family, and not rely on govenrtment handouts. .. Unlike the pathetic excuse for a father you are. But that's par for the course for your kind.

Get off boxigscene now. You're 40 years old. . . Bus fare can't be cheap these days. . . But I guess you prolly get that for free too.

Timothy "GIBS ME DAT" Horton.
        you mentioned my kid, period. my parenting skills and my kid had nothing to do with your thread.

if you did nothing wrong why did you delete the posts? are you really stupid enough to believe that admin can't see deleted posts, you dumb ****?

why is that you're coming at me with this veiled racial ****? why don't you be a phucking man and say what you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          you watch too many movies
          I'm not the one fantasizing about an apocalyptic event turning me into a gun toting badass. If I was fantasizing about being in a movie it wouldn't be Waterworld. It would be Labyrinth. Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I can't be sure about that.

@ Timmy. Nobody even mentioned your kid.

Comment

dude, you admitted your dad used to kick the hell out of your mother while she was pregnant. that's why your face looks like 'the underside of a sting ray'.

it sucks hearing **** said like that about family members, doesn't it.

Comment

God you guys are really having a little b1tchfit on a boxing forum.

Comment

look at this ******...wasn't it you who said 'we were bad parents' because we wanted presents for our kids for xmas?

wasn't it that phaggot pugly who co-signed it and then went on a tangent of his own?

can you even read?

Comment

you mentioned my kid, period. my parenting skills and my kid had nothing to do with your thread.

if you did nothing wrong why did you delete the posts? are you really stupid enough to believe that admin can't see deleted posts, you dumb ****?

why is that you're coming at me with this veiled racial ****? why don't you be a phucking man and say what you mean?

I mentioned you being poor, and not being able to afford to buy your kid xmas presents. U MADE A THREAD about this! Not me?

How that is anything near the same as insulting a deceased relative. . Well, only somebody with your intelligence would deduce.

Anyway, whatever, I don't give a phuck what you say about my dad.

Hahaha but something I said hit close to home! Got your primitive ass all riled up, triyng to get my attention. . HAHA, even posting to my wall so I would respond to you. . . Well, you got it, so you got put back in your place once again, you worthless baboon.

I'll finish with the point that I began with, and the only point that matters - You're a poor, broke old bastard who relies on GIBS ME DATS from whitey. You're also 40 years old. . . You own no home. . Have no bank accounts. . Have no car. . And take public transportation. . .

That is all.

Comment

and it's not the first time for you is it.

Comment

Working...
                      X