No announcement yet.

bika, robin reid and bernard hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PlaT_NuM- View Post
    Carl Froch would get spanked against Calzaghe.
    evidence for that???...since joe wouldnt fight him...

Plus why is no one answsering why he lost to bika, robin reid and hopkins...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      all beat calzaghe...yet froch won convincingly and actaully landed unlike calsappe did in those dodgy wins he had...

cant wait for the fight stats to prove i was right yet again...
      How anybody can say hopkins should of won that fight make me chuckle lol
      LOL @ Calslappy that had Hopkins the excon from the hood ...holding/cheating/crawling around on all fours begging the ref to take a point off for a none existent low blow !
      I am huge Hopkins fan but even i crindged when i see the great B-Bop claiming a foul when everyone could see he was just shamming !..if dirrel had stopped doing the same last night he might be wbc champ now ....
      That being said i had Dirrel winning that fight !

Comment

2006-10-14 : Joe Calzaghe 168lbs beat Sakio Bika 168lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
        Location: M.E.N. Arena, Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
        Referee: Mickey Vann
        Judge: Jose Rivera 117-110
        Judge: John Lawson 117-110
        Judge: Phil Edwards 116-111
        Reid and Hopkins were close but he beat Bika comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
          How anybody can say hopkins should of won that fight make me chuckle lol
          LOL @ Calslappy that had Hopkins the excon from the hood ...holding/cheating/crawling around on all fours begging the ref to take a point off for a none existent low blow !
          I am huge Hopkins fan but even i crindged when i see the great B-Bop claiming a foul when everyone could see he was just shamming !..if dirrel had stopped doing the same last night he might be wbc champ now ....
          That being said i had Dirrel winning that fight !
          lmaooo hopkins cut up and actually kncoked down calslappe, froch bleed and swelled up dirrells face...and didnt get kncoked down.

Plus clazaghe lost to bika robin reid and hopkins...

Comment

Dude i was a MASSIVE Reid fan back in teh day and Calzaghe clearly won the fight, the only controversy about that fight is that Paul Thomas was ever allowed a licence.

Reid after the fight said he lost, i was totally gutted but i scored it 116-111 same as the other judges, so did my Dad who i watched the fight with.

To be honest it was an easy fight to score, Calzaghe was clearly the winner.

Comment

Working...
            X