No announcement yet.

Team Rigo Doesn't Want The Donaire Fight After A 6 Month Layoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Rigo Doesn't Want The Donaire Fight After A 6 Month Layoff

‏@jrosales13 @Paddyotg Is this true? http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=580407 … IF it is why can't Rigo fight in March?

‏@jrosales13 @promotioncaribe So @filipinoflash said Rigo is not ready in March. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=580407&page=3 … Who's lying here? Why is Donaire saying this?

‏@jrosales13 @Paddyotg Is this true? http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=580407 … IF it is why can't Rigo fight in March?

@Paddyotg @jrosales13 top rank haven't come to us with it. Donaire just suggested they it could be made in march

@jrosales13 @Paddyotg So Rigo would be ready in March. If Top Rank goes to you and @filipinoflash wants it? Or are you guys looking for a July date?

@Paddyotg @jrosales13 @filipinoflash top rank are the ones who want a line date they want rigo to have a fight before Donaire

@Paddyotg @jrosales13 @filipinoflash besides do you think its a good idea to go into a fight like this after a 6 month lay off?

@jrosales13 @Paddyotg @filipinoflash Not for Rigo case. It's smart to get a fight in between. Get one in February. Donaire can fight whoever in March..

@jrosales13 @Paddyotg @filipinoflash And, hopefully you guys can get it on in July or whatever.

@Paddyotg @jrosales13 @filipinoflash nonito isn't getting my tweets he blocked me when we had a run in last June in Vegas

''@Paddyotg @jrosales13 @filipinoflash nonito isn't getting my tweets he blocked me when we had a run in last June in Vegas''

Comment

wtf is this???????????

Comment

I don't read twitter or whatever that is, someone care to translate?

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
          wtf is this???????????
          Tweets from a member of Team Rigo

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I don't read twitter or whatever that is, someone care to translate?
            A member of Team Rigo has suggested in so many words that Donaire is telling the truth..... Team Rigo don want the fight just yet.... They would rather have one in between before they face Donaire

Comment

is jrosales the same guy as the poster here in bscene?

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                A member of Team Rigo has suggested in so many words that Donaire is telling the truth..... Team Rigo don want the fight just yet.... They would rather have one in between before they face Donaire
                Paddy Cronan from ireland..........

whats Paddys position in team rigo?

because if he's the equivalent to nate jones (in floyds camp) it's 100% meaningless what you posted.

Comment

i can't even find what paddy does in team rigo. is he just a tag along?

wtf.............

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                    i can't even find what paddy does in team rigo. is he just a tag along?

wtf.............
                    Seems like works for Gary Hyde, who's had injunctions vs Rigo before. You remember the Marroquin fight almost falling through

Comment

Working...
                    X