No announcement yet.

Maravilla documentary now on Netflix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
    Maravilla has a ton of heart, here's some sparring footage before the Cotto fight.

LMFAO!!! Im a Cotto fan but that was funny green k

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
      Watching now. Very good. Damn, they paint Chavez Jr. as a p4p duck
      Chavez ruined his career, so I bet you he is very bitter over that. I mean the biggest win of his career and he ends up handicap for the rest of his life and doesn't get to capitalize on his new found fame and a parlay his PPV exposure into a string of lucrative fights.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
        Chavez ruined his career, so I bet you he is very bitter over that. I mean the biggest win of his career and he ends up handicap for the rest of his life and doesn't get to capitalize on his new found fame and a parlay his PPV exposure into a string of lucrative fights.
        That knee has been damaged goods since before the Chavez fight. You can even see it in some of the training footage they showed for the Chavez camp.

Comment

Sheguel ducked a healthy Maravilla for Bum-ass Mayorga. FACT.

Margarito retired Sheguel. Sheguel fought bums and cripples after. Fact.

WAR MARAVILLA!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
            During Maravillas middleweight reign, Chavez Jr made a living outta beating up smaller guys and Serigo made up a living outta beating up bigger guys. When they finally met, Sergio got the better of him, but Chavez had the last laugh and pretty much retired Sergio. Cotto just picked up the scraps which any fighter coulda done if they fought Sergio that night.

WAR Maravilla = future HOF'er

Comment

Why all the disrespect for Sergio, the guy is a warrior even fought with bad injuries. Not only that but I'm not into older and would still hit it, hes sexy

Comment

Great documentary.
                Really details the BS politics in our favorite sport.

Comment

Awesome been waiting to see it

Comment

Missed it but will definitely look for the download. Dude is a warrior, and beat all the odds too. If he didn't have the knee problems, I think he would have beaten GGG and slaughtered Cotto but those things are shot to pieces and I hope he finds a career as a commentator or something.

Comment

Martinez had to go through a hell of a journey to be finally get good $$$. Getting paid $900 to fight Margarito is pretty stupid especially since Margarito destroyed a green Sergio Martinez.

It was cool for Martinez to say to that he will be back in Las Vegas and win a world title after the crushing Margarito lost and he comes back to fight Chavez and finally get his redemption.

Comment

Working...
                      X