No announcement yet.

New witnesses come forward in the Michael Brown case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
    there was once a time when cuah was un chingon. now this ni99a is the first vato with hemp shoes, rolling up to a vegan cafe in his '66 impala

should i mention foxnews to get his attention?

omg this poor baby was shot. **** that criminal.

i'm sure you'd terminate that life like a true leftist.
    So because I don't think the punishment for being a minor criminal is death I'm a pu55y now?

Wow, I wonder how you would feel if that was someone in your family. I guess according to R!Z, cops have a license to kill without penalty. I thought you were down, yet you side with crooked ass cops....

Shame bro.
    Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 09-13-2014, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• How credible are the witnesses? There has been many cases where witnesses have lied/fabricated to get results/attention.

Kinda unfair you're already calling the cop a murderer without properly being judged.

Comment

• **** that piece of shyt pig. Coward trigger happy nutless *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          So because I don't think the punishment for being a minor criminal is death I'm a pu55y now?

Wow, I wonder how you would feel if that was someone in your family. I guess according to R!Z, cops have a license to kill without penalty. I thought you were down, yet you side with crooked ass cops....

Shame bro.
          Wow, I wonder how you would feel if this piece of **** terrorized someone in your family. I thought you might take out that S&W with the serial # filed off and execute your own version of justice. I see that now you're siding more and more with with white, liberal, feminazi America. Let's instead give this young pillar of society more grants, food stamps and housing (maybe even throw in an Obama iPhone). gtfoh

Piss off with that ****. I guarantee you'd be the first one brandishing that burner for mother****ers like that. No chingues guey

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
          **** that piece of shyt pig. Coward trigger happy nutless *****.
          Race has nothing to do with this. At all.

Comment

• I think America may be better off if more minority "Fathers" were present.

Black/Hispanic, whatever.

Soft ass mother****ers can't handle their **** like a real man. Kids, ESPECIALLY young males need a strong father figure. As loving and as attentive as a mother might be- this cannot take our place in society.

AMERICA, MOTHER****ERS. Let's start taking care of our own within

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Do you understand the difference between being shot in the back, and being shot AT while your back is turned?

Am I typing in English?

That may have been a warning shot while Brown tried to run, which triggered the response he was after,.

Shooting Brown while Brown faced him with his hands up, now that's straight up homicide.

The video should present ample evidence of that.

Comment

• http://www.thewire.com/national/2014...rracks/380165/

As the police take up the title of tyrant, so to will the citizens take up the title of tyrant slayers, so to will the citizens rally under the title of patriots.

along their current path, all that awaits the police, are the bodies of more and more innocent officers paying the price for the corrupt actions of those whose accountability is beyond the reach of the law.

The police, in their current existence, must be stopped, if we are to stop the senseless murders of innocent police officers.

To stand against the police, to call them out in their injustice, to question their actions, to want to hold them accountable, is to stand up for what the police should already be standing in support of.

To support the police, is to tear them down, and rebuild them as consented by the governed. To support the police is to never let them forget that they get their power from us.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-15-2014, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X