Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why no accusations of PED use for Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because everyone knows hes one bad ass mofo. I for one knew he was going to win, just too hungry

Comment

Because his balls are still ginormous....

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        No way. Cotto is on the best of the best PED and it's clear.

Figured I'd respond in the manner that OP wanted
        Not what I wanted at all. Like I said, I wanted to know why there was no accusations for Cotto like there is for others in similar situations. Just for the record, I don't think he is on PED's either!

Comment

Cotto's speed, punching power, physical strength and explosiveness were completely off the charts last night. After the first round I could hear all sorts of people around me loudly questioning whether Miguel was on PED's. I watched the fight with about thirty people from my gym. Speaking for myself I've watched Cotto very closely for ten years, every pro fight and he's never ever ever looked like that. Ever.

Comment

Sergio had a hurt knee now Cotto is probably on steroids. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
              Because his balls are still ginormous....
              Lol word up!

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                Cotto's speed, punching power, physical strength and explosiveness were completely off the charts last night. After the first round I could hear all sorts of people around me loudly questioning whether Miguel was on PED's. I watched the fight with about thirty people from my gym. Speaking for myself I've watched Cotto very closely for ten years, every pro fight and he's never ever ever looked like that. Ever.
                He looked like that before Cotto/Margarita 1. Explosive, lots of power shots, and lots of left hooks. Freddy just taught him to go back to his self.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  Lolwut....

Cotto has looked like that plenty of times. Martinez just can't take a shot like the others cotto has faced. Whether that's because of Martinez's chin, or his age, or a combination, etc.

Cottos been a hard hitter his entire career. Especially up until the 7th round of the margarito fight. Since then he kinda took his foot off the gas, but still hit hard.

Comment

He did nothing that would make you suspect PEDs... He beat an opponent a strong gust of wind would have knocked over (and did a few times)

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
                      He looked like that before Cotto/Margarita 1. Explosive, lots of power shots, and lots of left hooks. Freddy just taught him to go back to his self.
                      Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                      Lolwut....

Cotto has looked like that plenty of times. Martinez just can't take a shot like the others cotto has faced. Whether that's because of Martinez's chin, or his age, or a combination, etc.

Cottos been a hard hitter his entire career.
                      We disagree.

Comment

Working...
                      X