• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: link?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      link?

and yes Mayweather just lost me as a fan, he's a disgusting human being and a coward. He ducks manny for years. Sees him get KO'd and instantly tries to salvage his payday. His garbage fan base will eat it up though
      the op hasnt provided a single piece of evidence you douche.

Comment

Seeing as I'd be disgusted if this was true, I looked for links...somehow I dont think Mayweather would call him out directly after getting KOd like that. Also I don't think Sky Sports would be the one to break the news...just sayin.

Comment

seriously need a link but would not be surprised if true.

fifty was right, Floyd makes his money only from the ring and this would be his last biggest payday

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He's doing one of two things. He is ****ting himself because he knows Pac is likely to retire or have one or two more fights and call it quits so he's trying to get in asap and save his retirement fund, or, he's just doing his usual **** talking routine when the spotlight moves away from him. He knows that by mentioning himself with Marquez, people will remember their fight and just think the usual BS of "Mayweather doesn't even need to fight guys to hold a win over them".

Really sad if he is going to try and set it up now though. Whether or not it was him or Arum and Pac that stopped it going forward, he could have spent a lot more energy calling Pac out and just letting everyone know that he was 100% ready to make the fight.

I hope it's not true. I like Mayweather, the fighter not person, and so if it has taken a real man in Marquez to show him what's what then he doesn't deserve to even get the fight. Or, if he does get it, then he deserves to lose.

Edit: Hmmm, I think this guy is just being a prick. I might have fallen for it.

Comment

If thats true, thats completely shameful of Floyd to jump on it now only because you feel confident. No excuses, but i want to see a link for proof

Comment

Why are people asking for links? If its true then it must have happen just under 30 mins, so no link would be available straight away, am gonna switch my SKY on now lol.

Comment

Called it:

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  I think Mayweather will still try to make the fight.

But honestly, I think Mayweather is the next one to get KO'd any day now.

Comment

need a link!

Comment

You know the rules: Links or BAN.

Comment

Working...
                      X