No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter:"Amir Khan is a leopard"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Someone said Richardson. Yep Virgil seems like a chatty-kathy know-it all, full of poetry and abundance of metaphors. He loves to hear himself ramble. What a loquacious guy, I forsee failure in Khan's future.
    Man, that is very mirthfull!

Comment

I think Hill's initial work will be to be to get Khan just being more sensible in the ring and getting him to listen to him inbetween rounds. The technical changes are going to take time to implement.

Comment

AK going to be back bigger and stronger than ever. Enjoy this time haters **** won't last long for you. Soon to go back into hiding and avoiding AK threads

Comment

Virgil Hunter has one of the most soothing voices Ive ever heard.

I would like him to read me bedtime stories.

Comment

virgil sounds exactly like somebody on NPR radio forgot his name usually on air late at night.

Comment

I wish Khan nothing but the best,if he listens and humbles himself he will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Virgil Hunter has one of the most soothing voices Ive ever heard.

I would like him to read me bedtime stories.
                Now that's funny.

Comment

I actually have a good feeling that Khan will probably come back really well under Hunter. I can imagine Perro Angulo is beating the granny out of Khan every other day in sparring and will really help him get to grips with pressure & fighters that want to exchange on the inside

Comment

"khan cherrypicked the wrong guy cause i-i-i'm undefeated and uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh" no chance.

Comment

I like Amir but sooner or later that man will be back on his arse. Good luck to him though.

Comment

Working...
                      X