No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse vs Ajose Early Results From Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse vs Ajose Early Results From Las Vegas

In the opening bout of the Sho Extreme broadcast, Daquan Arnett (7-0) kept his perfect record intact when he defeated Jesús Tavera (3-3) via TKO. Tavera was game but severely over matched. He absorbed a lot of punishment throughout the fight and referee Tony Weeks finally saw enough and waved the fight off at the 1:37 mark of the fourth round. It was an impressive victory for the Al Haymon managed fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What time is the main.... 9?

Comment

Daquan Arnett one of my favorite prospects out there. Keep an eye out for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        What time is the main.... 9?
        Yes.. Main @ 9

Comment

Im interested to know the Main even time is as well usually @ 8pm Vegas time. Trying to figure out, my watching schedule since I have no DVR.. Wanna see Mattysee, Demarco, and of course Dawson/Ward... Eliminating The Klitch fight since that was over but not sure how HBO was working that in..

Comment

Eastern Time ?

Comment

Originally posted by pbeer View Post
              Im interested to know the Main even time is as well usually @ 8pm Vegas time. Trying to figure out, my watching schedule since I have no DVR.. Wanna see Mattysee, Demarco, and of course Dawson/Ward... Eliminating The Klitch fight since that was over but not sure how HBO was working that in..
              You might be able to catch Mathysse-Ajose without conflicting with the other main event. HBO is running Klitschko-Charr first. But DeMarco-Molina might be running at the same time as the Mathysse fight tho.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                You might be able to catch Mathysse-Ajose without conflicting with the other main event. HBO is running Klitschko-Charr first. But DeMarco-Molina might be running at the same time as the Mathysse fight tho.
                OMG.... lame.... gun to my head though... i'm going with Molina/Demarco

Comment

Damn I missed the undercards. They snuck it on at 7 instead of 8.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    OMG.... lame.... gun to my head though... i'm going with Molina/Demarco
                    It's easily fixed bro. Stream one and watch the other one on TV. That's what Im doing.

Comment

Working...
                    X