No announcement yet.

Time for Fan-action and reactions to be clearly heard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for Fan-action and reactions to be clearly heard

I cannot seem to find the thread where a poll was started to petition\boycott Pacquiao & Mayweather fights ... that thread cannot be lost in the shuffle.

Since the Floyd\Pacquiao drama started some two years ago, the fans have been patient, understanding, believing, and most of all, supporting. All this, in spite of the obvious lies, posturing and deliberate manipulations of circumstance to enhance the event sales of each fighter.

The never-ending dangling carrot of after this fight, we will pursue a Pacquiao\Floyd fight, has rendered that carrot rotten.

It is time for fans to standup and demand the fights that interest them, and stop accepting fights\cards that are just designed to boost ticket\PPV sales.

It is time for all boxing fans to boycott every Mayweather fight and every Pacquiao fight until they agree to terms and make the fight everyone wants to see. Another poster started a poll of sorts, so this is to compliment what may have been accomplished so far. If anyone knows the title of that thread ... send me a PM.

Time to send a clear message via twitter, facebook, online petitions etc.. to Arum, Pacquiao, Roach, Kontz, Floyd, Al Haymon, Schaefer, Ellerbe .. all of them -- That the fans will no longer tolerate and pay for BS in-house match-ups where the outcomes are pre-ordained.

Make the Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight happen, or PPV sales will suffer along with gate sales. This is not a threat, it is guaranteed.

Suggest ways that will have the greatest impact -- and for ONCE, all Boxing fans need to get involved in this. Because until that happens, these snakes like Arum will continue this madness until they have ruined the sport.

I have made several threads on it they were all merged into the master thread and/or deleted

Comment

I have decided to move to MMA because of this.

Comment

Working...
      X