Collapse
No announcement yet.

slick pinoy americans have nsb posters shook..lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonito was taught by his pinoy dad, so he's only 1/3 American.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
      Nonito was taught by his pinoy dad, so he's only 1/3 American.
      Well, he did try out for the US Olympic Team.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        i personally think that'll be the fight which determines which one of those dudes will become atg. donaire/lopez. i think id put my money on donaire. i have high hope for him as long as he fights ppl who are worth it. hes wasted too much time already
        Exactly, bro. You know, I always thought JuanMa maybe too big for Nonito. But, I saw Juanma in Vegas, and he isn't a big 135lber and Nonito may actually be even taller than him, slightly taller that is or they may end up being the same height.

bUT, I was really thinking that he'd be bigger, but, now that I've seen both fighters in person, I'm not too sure if JuanMa would really be that much bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
          Exactly, bro. You know, I always thought JuanMa maybe too big for Nonito. But, I saw Juanma in Vegas, and he isn't a big 135lber and Nonito may actually be even taller than him, slightly taller that is or they may end up being the same height.

bUT, I was really thinking that he'd be bigger, but, now that I've seen both fighters in person, I'm not too sure if JuanMa would really be that much bigger.
          Which Juanma are you talking about?

Comment

a hybrid.

very funny larry.

Comment

Juan Ma has no chin and the left hook from Nonito would end his life. But I doubt they'll ever be in the same weight class in their respective careers and Gamboa might make that fight irrelevant anyway but it'd be a nice scrap, big big fight in the future.

But to Larry, isn't it funny how race-baiters like M.I.C. or whatever the letters are is doing his absolute best to discredit the slick Pinoys?

He tried short-changing Nonito's (and Pac's) accomplishments because they haven't fought any African-Americans and beating Mexicans is not a great accomplishment according to him.

Ridiculous how narrow-minded some people are.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                Juan Ma has no chin and the left hook from Nonito would end his life. But I doubt they'll ever be in the same weight class in their respective careers and Gamboa might make that fight irrelevant anyway but it'd be a nice scrap, big big fight in the future.

But to Larry, isn't it funny how race-baiters like M.I.C. or whatever the letters are is doing his absolute best to discredit the slick Pinoys?

He tried short-changing Nonito's (and Pac's) accomplishments because they haven't fought any African-Americans and beating Mexicans is not a great accomplishment according to him.

Ridiculous how narrow-minded some people are.
                very funny......

Comment

italians are the slickest ask willie pep

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    italians are the slickest ask willie pep

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                      dude i wasnt knocking the heritage..it was a joke cause people are claiming hes roiding now/.....
                      Ok, so much of that going around I got a little bothered, thank you for clearing it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X