Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper Gets Slapped Hard And Does Nothing About It!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I don't endorse behind the back sucker punches like that, the second I saw those piercings under the guys lips, I knew he was a pretty boy *****.

I noticed he wore those tight jeans too, so he is probably not even a gangsta rapper but one of those bubble gum, backpack artists or whatever you call it.

The way the slap came off was funny nonetheless, if it was just a hard punch it wouldn't have been as hilarious.

Comment

how did he not beat that guys ass? i would have beat his ass and **** on his face after i knocked his ass out and said **** your hood.

Comment

I guess my point was the man didn't deserve that ear tap.

Knowing it's a sucker move he feels it so then what? What does he do?

Go home and tell when asked that he didn't want to "Escalate the Situation"

LOL pull that **** on the wrong ass person.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
          While I don't endorse behind the back sucker punches like that, the second I saw those piercings under the guys lips, I knew he was a pretty boy *****.

I noticed he wore those tight jeans too, so he is probably not even a gangsta rapper but one of those bubble gum, backpack artists or whatever you call it.

The way the slap came off was funny nonetheless, if it was just a hard punch it wouldn't have been as hilarious.
          NWA wore tight jeans.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
              The hell was his problem? :shk1:

Why people gotta hit each other randomly, man. I thought we were supposed to have evolved from the animal kingdom? Hah. Intelligent species, my ass...

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                That was a ***** move..I hate it when niccas does that. If you're going to slap someone, don't be sneaky about it.
                Yeah! At least give a nicca a warning that a slap is comin....that way a nicca can get out da way...by the way I was being sarcastic, b*tch!

Comment

Working...
                X