• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK PEOPLE!
    We got our lounge, now get postin'!

lol!

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyG8R View Post
      I was asked to move this request to this area. I would appreciate a response on this subject.

I believe this site is in desperate need of an "adult lounge"

The kids are constantly hijacking intelligent discussions with their thug wannabe crap.

It would basically be a lounge to discuss issues in an intelligent and mature manner. No flaming would be tolerated.

I can name a lot of people who would be in favor of this lounge. No offense to the kids, but there is a place and time for kiddie time and it would be nice to have a plce for intelligent grown ups.
      You da man Syd.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        You da man Syd.
        Why'd you dig up this thread Mang?

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
          Why'd you dig up this thread Mang?
          Wasup Jambo?

I been lookin up old **** in the sub forums, randomly postin on each topic for the past week. There's a lotta good **** outside the main lounge homey. NSB is a cesspool of faggotry, so I been flippin over rocks and checkin out some **** I wasn't here for.

This site definitely has potential to be better than it is man. The bitchass fangirls don't come into the sub forums so it's gravy in here.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Wasup Jambo?

I been lookin up old **** in the sub forums, randomly postin on each topic for the past week. There's a lotta good **** outside the main lounge homey. NSB is a cesspool of faggotry, so I been flippin over rocks and checkin out some **** I wasn't here for.

This site definitely has potential to be better than it is man. The bitchass fangirls don't come into the sub forums so it's gravy in here.
            I don't post in NSB anymore, in fact I rarely even look at it. Every other thread is Munee maii or ping ping, and it just gets really boring sifting through 10,000 threads on the same subject just to get to one genuinely good thread.

Plus every poster in NSB seems to have no grammar or spelling skills at all. I can deal with the odd mistake - everyone makes typos from time to time - but seeing posts like;
            "Pacqyow iz obveeussly on roidz ya cant go up dat meny waits widout taking sum drugz. pwn pwn owned *******z!!!!!11"
            It does my head right in Mang.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
              I don't post in NSB anymore, in fact I rarely even look at it. Every other thread is Munee maii or ping ping, and it just gets really boring sifting through 10,000 threads on the same subject just to get to one genuinely good thread.

Plus every poster in NSB seems to have no grammar or spelling skills at all. I can deal with the odd mistake - everyone makes typos from time to time - but seeing posts like;
              "Pacqyow iz obveeussly on roidz ya cant go up dat meny waits widout taking sum drugz. pwn pwn owned *******z!!!!!11"
              It does my head right in Mang.
              That's what I'm talkin bout Jambo. Unless I'ma make an appearance on behalf of the Hustlerz, I'm done wit NSB for the most part. The flames always go in there instead of the dome. Everything that could possibly be said about Pac-boat buyer has already been discussed twofold, includin both flames and legit fight talk. Fuck NSB.

And it ain't worth it to Paz threads lately since every single thread is a **** thread. Beeps and Jake occasionally get pissed and ban troll posters but they just come right back anyways man.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyG8R View Post
                I was asked to move this request to this area. I would appreciate a response on this subject.

I believe this site is in desperate need of an "adult lounge"

The kids are constantly hijacking intelligent discussions with their thug wannabe crap.

It would basically be a lounge to discuss issues in an intelligent and mature manner. No flaming would be tolerated.

I can name a lot of people who would be in favor of this lounge. No offense to the kids, but there is a place and time for kiddie time and it would be nice to have a plce for intelligent grown ups.
                After all these years,,

so little has changed

Comment

Working...
                X