Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking at buying a house in the US...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K-Nan, and the Bully is back up in this hoe????????? Annie is a gotdamn ATG to pull that off. Now if he can get Gully, Lolorskates, R!z and a few others like tha Mang and Mang Jr(the real Mang Jr.), and AKAthaMack up in here, I'll more than likely piss myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      K-Nan, and the Bully is back up in this hoe????????? Annie is a gotdamn ATG to pull that off. Now if he can get Gully, Lolorskates, R!z and a few others like tha Mang and Mang Jr(the real Mang Jr.), and AKAthaMack up in here, I'll more than likely piss myself.
      Mangler gave me good karma for being in this thread, no lie. The sleeping giants are out there, lurkin. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Wtf, you and knan.....

Lurkin ass fools
        This is an exhibition thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Fairly low brow, could have been done much subtly.
          Get her !

Comment

ufos and roy jones

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              This is for you annie

"roy jones JR's greatest power shots."

Comment

Do badblood, pbds, travi$ or shanus still post here. I seldom by but whenever i do seems like theres a whole new cast

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                  Do badblood, pbds, travi$ or shanus still post here. I seldom by but whenever i do seems like theres a whole new cast
                  Yeah where the hell is Peebs? Shanus was gone before I even left off.

SKOL VIKINGS, though, Sandy

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                    Sup Duggie.

Thought something happen to u. Anyone seen incufan???

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                      Yeah where the hell is Peebs? Shanus was gone before I even left off.

SKOL VIKINGS, though, Sandy
                      Sup man. Vikings 6-4 going into the bye but that second half scedule chicago x2 green bay x2 and houston away looks scary. Still nice to see peterson come back from the acl looking dominant. A few good drafts and minnesota may well be contenders again although the jury is out on ponder and rightly so at times

Comment

Working...
                      X