Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people have such a disdain for Pacquaio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people have such a disdain for Pacquaio?

It seems that a number of people dislike him and I was just wondering why and I find it odd. Does he rub you wrong way? He doesnt rub me the wrong way. I like his personality. Its not bad anyway.

Is it because he lost to Marquez? I find it fairweather that as soon as it happened everyone turned around and stuck there finger out and laughed at Manny Pacquaio as soon as that happened...As if **** doesn't happen in this sport. I will never get some people...

I don't think anyone actually hates Pacquiao, they just hate his overly obnoxious and moronic fan base.

Comment

went out of his way to duck Mayweather

not only that but he had the nerve to start some propaganda about Floyd being the ducker

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
        It seems that a number of people dislike him and I was just wondering why and I find it odd. Does he rub you wrong way? He doesnt rub me the wrong way. I like his personality. Its not bad anyway.

Is it because he lost to Marquez? I find it fairweather that as soon as it happened everyone turned around and stuck there finger out and laughed at Manny Pacquaio as soon as that happened...As if **** doesn't happen in this sport. I will never get some people...
        Its more of a response to his crazy fans than directed at him.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          I don't think anyone actually hates Pacquiao, they just hate his overly obnoxious and moronic fan base.
          Yea, pretty much this. I don't hate the guy. I love his style of boxing.. He's definitely puts it all on the line in the ring.. I dislike the whole refusal to do random blood testing though. Especially when all the excuses at the time (it makes me weak, i'm scared of needles, etc.) is all out the door now that he's fighting Rios. Other than that, I like the dude.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            went out of his way to duck Mayweather

not only that but he had the nerve to start some propaganda about Floyd being the ducker
            He went out of his way to duck Mayweather? Manny has wanted that fight for years..Its the other way around bro. If they never fight when people look back 50-100 years from now, if they don't fight, it will be Mayweather's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Its more of a response to his crazy fans than directed at him.
              oh c'mon Dunn, this is such a cop-out response, lol.

Comment

for me, its his mustache

Comment

how can you hate this guy?

Comment

Floyd fans hate Pac cos of the FOTD.
                    Floyd is also disliked, and when Floyd fans defend Floyd they say Pac fans keep talking about Floyd whereas Pac is not talked about anymore?

Well of course Pac is talked about, Floyd fans keep talking about Pac getting ko'ed, they wont let you forget it. Its still talking about Pac though isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                    X