No announcement yet.

I Went Past Angelo Dundee's 5th Street Gym Lastnight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Went Past Angelo Dundee's 5th Street Gym Lastnight

Being a FL native this was actually the 1st time I got to see the gym for myself. It's Winter Music Conference down here this week so I was heading to a show when all of a sudden I see the Gym.

If anyone visits the Miami area it's in South Beach on Washington Ave and 5th Street (appropriately). It's not huge by any means but it looks like a good gym. They train in MMA / Kickboxing as well as basic fitness training. RIP Angelo.

I've been to this one...

Comment

Thats cool I've always wanted to visit Gleasons gym in Brooklyn when I've gone to NY but never got the chance to yet

Comment

Cool pic. I visited Joe Frazier's gym when I was in Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
          Cool pic. I visited Joe Frazier's gym when I was in Philly.
          Small world, but my Wife's cousin was also Joe Frazier's 2nd cousin. He attended the funeral and the whole 9. Went to his Gym and said the aura was something you can't really describe.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            They train in MMA / Kickboxing as well as basic fitness training.
            That's a damn shame. Angelo's gym should be kept pure for boxing only. LOL

Just kidding. I know they have to find other ways to make money and all.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              That's a damn shame. Angelo's gym should be kept pure for boxing only. LOL

Just kidding. I know they have to find other ways to make money and all.
              Precisely lol.

Comment

Thats awesome I've always desired to check out Gleasons gym in Brooklyn when I've gone to NY but never got the opportunity to yet.....

The Transformation Spot
                Last edited by Dasim22; 12-03-2013, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X