No announcement yet.

Thinking of switching to Android

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
    Unfortunately those yank baggy pants aren't fashionable here dude!
    Loose fit, son. Comfortable, not baggy, and not painted on like a queer.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      Wait for the S4. March 14th is the day they do an event launch.

S3 will drop when it's out, or jump to the S4. Or the 5S is out later in the year from rumours, and may be really good.
      Yeah I'm going to most likely get the S4. No way I'm waiting for them to put an S sticker on the iPhone 5.

I saw an article where they were talking about having 3 different sizes released for the iPhone. One being an XL which looked comparable in size to the S3.

Comment

There is no way I can fit one of those stupid oversized phones in my front jeans pockets without squeezing my penis into oblivion.
        I wear cargo pants so I'm good. I'm not down with this skinny pants fad and never will be.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          damn you, Reed....here i was all set on the Galaxy and now im gonna end up researching another phone
          The Note 2 is also a Galaxy phone.

Its called the Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            The note II is pretty sick too, faster processors and from what my friends say the battery lasts forever.
            As a Galaxy Note 2 owner i can vouch for the battery life. It lasts more then double the time my iPhone 5 did.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              I wear cargo pants so I'm good. I'm not down with this skinny pants fad and never will be.

Who said anything about skinny pants......I need my fella to breath!

I shouldn't have to wear some 90's cargo pants to carry a phone comfortably though.

Comment

Who said anything about skinny pants......I need my fella to breath!

I shouldn't have to wear some 90's cargo pants to carry a phone comfortably though.
                I suppose not. It's fine with me since I'm already rocking cargo pants anyway.

Comment

Yeah I'm going to most likely get the S4. No way I'm waiting for them to put an S sticker on the iPhone 5.

I saw an article where they were talking about having 3 different sizes released for the iPhone. One being an XL which looked comparable in size to the S3.
                  If the S4 is reliable, and doesn't crash, overheat etc... then I may get it.

I hope it has 1080P, 13 MP camera, better sensor, better battery life, faster processors. Wireless charging I hear is also very handy, you just put it on the magnetic tab, which for me sounds great at night when I charge my phone.

ATM I am rocking a huge 4400Mah battery, and my phone lasts two days of solid use full 3G and Wifi, Youtube, browsing, full brightness etc... but, the downside, my phone is big as a mofo. Still, I do love not having to charge every day when I use my phone heavily.

Comment

You have the S3 right? You can set it up so you just swipe the icon then?

Maybe my sister had something set up weird on hers. I'll check it out again later. I know she had something set up where to get to the camera you had to flick or twist the phone and it would come up.
                    Its actually a motion shortcut on the stock rom where, if you touch the screen and move it to landscape mode it will unlock into the camera.

Comment

Working...
                    X