Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Mitchell in great shape (pics added)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
    which one is he again? White people all look the same to me. Is that Wlad klitschko on the left? seriously can't tell.
    (lmao)
    So if someone ever says something about black or asians it's justifiable to say and you won't get offended?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Yeah I am kind of worried about that too! Mitchells got fast heavy hands, I am hoping he can take it out the judges hands though something just keeps telling me Mitchell TKO7 I think it likely goes the distance.
      Mitchell can punch but Burns has a solid chin, I don't see a KO.

I think it's going to be tactical from the start but I think Mitchell's going to have to force it a little but stick to the gameplan.

His team are very happy with how his camp has gone.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Mitchell can punch but Burns has a solid chin, I don't see a KO.

I think it's going to be tactical from the start but I think Mitchell's going to have to force it a little but stick to the gameplan.
        Pretty much agree. A kayo could happen but only if Ricky over commits & gets caught but he's too savvy for that.

Can't wait though.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
          Pretty much agree. A kayo could happen but only if Ricky over commits & gets caught but he's too savvy for that.

Can't wait though.
          Ricky's got a tight defense ontop of a solid chin. I'd honestly be really surprised if a stoppage happens.

Mitchell can punch though. But I see it being tactical, on both parts. Both are going to look to box I feel.

Comment

Frank Buglioni and Billy Joe Saunders look pretty huge for their respective weight-classes.

Buglioni hasn't looked uber impressive so far but he is built like a brick shithouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              So if someone ever says something about black or asians it's justifiable to say and you won't get offended?
              You've been trolled. Move along.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                11 days ago (two weeks out) and TBH probably in the best shape I've ever seen him!

So glad he is in the right place now and got his **** together, hes a good talent.

Warrr Mitchell!

He is a euro level fighter...nothing more IMO

Comment

i dont think thats wlad klitschko on the left, looks too small.

mitchell didn't look great getting knocked out by katsidis and overall burns is the better boxer, mitchell is a skilled boxer, more one-dimensional but with much more power..

should be a good fight, mitchell will probably try to engage more because he won't be too worried about rickys power, while ricky will try outboxing him with counters..

Comment

From left to right,

Billy Morgan, Frankie Buglioni, Kevin Mitchell & Billy Joe Saunders

I know it's a Mitchell thread but I'm impressed with Saunders' physique, would like to know how comfortable he can make 154 though. I don't think Mitchell looks particularly much better than what I've seen him in the past, I just hope he's extremely fit in the department we cannot see [mentally].

I hope that if Mitchell loses, he is not completely disheartened and loses his interest in the sport. He's not a special talent but he is a good fighter and deserves to have some big fights at the top.

Comment

Great to see him back fighting for a world title, I'm a big fan of Kev.

Obviously he was having serious problems around the Katsidis fight and it showed, but otherwise he's shown nothing but pure class. He's the better fighter in this fight, he's also faster and hits harder....the only issue will be Burns' length.

Still, Mitchell wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X