No announcement yet.

I like how Pacquiao took a stand against Gays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    What I'm sick of is the Liberal Hollywood media pretending it's "hip" and "trendy" to be a ****sexual. It corrupts the minds of our youth. Now you have these kids running around with tight ass jeans and wearing skirts.
    It's sickening watching the moral fiber of society breaking down right infront of us. Leaving us hopeless because if you speak out against this abomination, society crucifies you. You lose your family, your job and you're shunned by your peers.

Glad Pacquiao spoke out, lets be honest he's a martyr
    agree with this.

although i wouldn't exactly call pac a martyr yet.

now, if he decides to fight floyd and agree to ALL of his terms, thereby quenching the longstanding thirst of all boxing aficionados, right then and there i'll call him a martyr.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
      First of all, there's no proof he cheated.

Second of all, cheating with another woman is a natural thing to do. Especially when your wife is ugly and you got a lot of money.

Pac is warrior and modern day Genghis Khan. Jinkee will sit there and take it because she knows whats good for her and she respects the patriarchy like a good woman should.

/
      thats some valid points right there. Green K coming your way

Comment

I don't even think you have to be a devout Roman Catholic to feel this way although I respect that point of view because judging people's religious beliefs is wrong. For the Grove to ban him from appearing there is a form of discrimination which just goes to prove how intolerant queers are when they don't get their way.

Imo, Pac has a strong case for religious discrimination on his hands.

Just imagine if The Grove decided to ban straight people, or black people instead of Pac. Imagine the outrage! But people decided to persecute Pac only because Gayness has taken root in our culture due to the influence of the Mainstream Media.

Bottom line, Gayness is an aberration of nature and should not be tolerated or legitimized. If you legitimize sodomy, you open the door to incrementally legitimize incest, pedophilia and eventually bestiality.

First of all, there's no proof he cheated.

Second of all, cheating with another woman is a natural thing to do. Especially when your wife is ugly and you got a lot of money.

Pac is warrior and modern day Genghis Khan. Jinkee will sit there and take it because she knows whats good for her and she respects the patriarchy like a good woman should.

/
        The funny thing is how Floyd pretended to come out and believe in Gayness just because he saw which way the wind blew.

Like he didn't realize that only a few weeks prior on the 24/7 he mocked Cotto and his fat friend as ****sexuals for kissing each other in a derogatory manner. As if we forgot about him being racist towards Pac and his people in his UStream broadcast.

All this coming from a wifebeater that ducked a prime Margarito.

This is all you need.

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
        not anymore.

just look at her twin sister to have an idea what she looked like before she had herself fixed.

and they're still fixing.
        Floyd is not a genius. But he is an opportunist. His "money" persona was created by the production team at HBO and now he doesn't wanna do it anymore because he feels exploited by it.

Without that contrived persona, he'd still be fighting in half empty venues in Michigan because its impossible to find what he does in the ring entertaining without a manufactured gimmick attached to it.

Like throwing money at the camera and calling your dad a "bum ass faggot"

I wonder who scripted that for him. I'll bet I can guess.

Comment

Working...
        X