No announcement yet.

[Video] Epic Bernard Hopkins interview and speech on Pascal fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I dont get it...are you trying to be funny? Or insulting? Or are you angrily and incoherently rambling about anything related to Calzaghe again?
    well if the first two fail i'll take the last one.

Comment

B-Hop should get a refund on his false teeth. Waaaaarrrrrr B-Hop

Comment

B-Hop is a inspiration to everyone to take good care of their bodies. Age aint nothing but a number to him.

Comment

He certainly knows how to paint a picture.
          Lol the lady at the beginning.

Comment

Damn bickering between these 2 posters relax. Bhop lets see what you got.

Comment

Bhop is my idol

Comment

Bernard is brilliant. He could have been a politician or a Reverend.

Comment

Benard Hopkins the Great. I never beat against Hopkins. It's criminal what they did to him in the Jermaine Taylor fights. The Calzaghe fight was a robbery too.

But his fights are painful to watch. To love the way Benard fights you have to be a serious boxing fan.

But if you watch very closely you will see he is doing a lot of subtle damage to his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post
                    Benard Hopkins the Great. I never beat against Hopkins. It's criminal what they did to him in the Jermaine Taylor fights. The Calzaghe fight was a robbery too.

But his fights are painful to watch. To love the way Benard fights you have to be a serious boxing fan.

But if you watch very closely you will see he is doing a lot of subtle damage to his opponents
                    its true. too bad the judges didn't watch closely and only scored based on who was throwing punches not landing.

hbo's pro jermain taylor agenda gave them a new star but it was the wrong decision. lampley's commentating was the worst thing i've ever heard in my life. he was calling a jermain taylor fight not a bernard hopkins-jermain taylor fight.

punches that flew over hopkins head are "huge right hands!", ignoring nearly every punch hopkins landed, saying complete bullshi-t like hopkins will be down 6 or 7 rounds before you know it" and its still in the 4th round. all he was doing was planting seeds that taylor was winning even when he wasn't. yes it was close but no he did not deserve to win.

obviously he won the calzaghe fight because calzaghe couldn't hit him and kept walking into punches but he had more energy and that's all that matters now i guess. energy trumps clean punching. boxing for dummies!
                    Last edited by daggum; 12-17-2010, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Can't believe I'm saying this but...

War Hopkins!

Comment

Working...
                      X