No announcement yet.

Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem

UFC Champ vs. Strikeforce Champ. Who would take it?

Brock Lesnar:

Alistair Overeem:

Brock Lesnar
    33.33%
    Alistair Overeem
    66.67%

It'd be like a gay po.rn, Alistair Ubereem would annally rape Lesnar and Lesnar would try to run away like he did VS Carwin. Unfortunately for him ther's no escape from the Ubereem.

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
      It'd be like a gay po.rn, Alistair Ubereem would annally rape Lesnar and Lesnar would try to run away like he did VS Carwin. Unfortunately for him ther's no escape from the Ubereem.
      Overeem is a great striker. But unlike Carwin, Overeem can kick as well. Overeem won't gas out either. Not to mention Overeem's submission skills. He actually has more subs than KOs.

He's improved so much over the years. This isn't the same guy who got beat by smaller guys like Liddell and Shogun a few years back. Overeem had no business cutting to 205.
      Last edited by blaze778; 08-14-2010, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I actually think Lesnar is too strong and fast for Overeem. I mean Overreem may be just as strong but I'm talking about Lesnar's wrestling. I'm sure he learned about standing even two seconds with guys with lethal power against Carwin, and I'm sure he or his trainers will have seen Overeem fight by the time they fight and Lesnar will just take him down and out from there.

Comment

Overeem all day.

Comment

Alistair Overeem knocks him out imo,hes too good with his striking

lesner would be sent to sleep

Comment

Overeem would KO Lesnar very quickly.

Comment

Overeem does great until someone fight back. The question is: would Overeem ko lesnar in the first round like he's doing against rogers and the cans in his most recent streak?

I think he would... But if Brock put him on his back 'reem would give up as usual. When his opponent presents an opposition then we see the true Overeem and ever since he started eating horse meat he never fought someone in MMA that was able to hurt him so we don't know if the horse meat improved his heart too.

With that said, Overeem by KO in the 1st or Lesnar by Tko in the 3rd.

Comment

Lesnar rolls up into a little ball as Alistair pounds the **** out of him !

Comment

it would be a great fight. i think it would go full 5 rounds. but id go with brock just becuz wrestlers always win in MMA lol

Comment

Working...
                    X