Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didnt Floyd ever demand OST until he was faced with Pacquaio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd fought Shane. Manny fought Clottey.

Comment

• Mosley needs to take out Berto and then move up to take a 154 belt

Comment

• its obvious Floyd just wants an advantage before the fight even starts, he knows that bloodtest right before a fight weakens Pac mentally and thats what Floyd trying to accomplish. What a pathetic move if u ask me.

Comment

• even that x heavyweight boxer namely michael who used to coach manny during hatton fight said manny was a workhorse during training, the hardest-working athlete he had ever met, and this guy has an axe to grind, mind you cuz he was fired from the camp right after the hatton figh but then refused to do so even if he will sound more credible than that crackhead who started all this hoopla about steroid since he, michael had a first-hand experience in training pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
            You were the one who continued to harp on me supposedly insulting you even though I was trying to stay on topic. This post is a perfect example. I posted a thorough reply and what did you do? You picked out the part talking about the insults to post a praragraph-length response to. If you weren't insulted, then why did you make an issue out of it? Why not ignore the supposed insults and just respond to my arguements regarding the topic?

Weak and immature.

Like I've said over and over, this is what you're going to believe regardless of anything else. Your silly "opinion" has been refuted with logic and common sense, but you ignore all of that to hang on to your anti-Mayweather/pro-Pacquiao stance. You tell Cixthree "well articulated" regarding his argument, but you probably didn't even read and comprehend his argument just like you're not reading or comprehending my argument. No way that you're reading and comprehending what we are saying if you're still holding on to this silly notion that Mayweather is only requesting stricter testing to avoid fighting Pacquiao.

You wonder why I keep questioning you all's intelligence, well it's you all's inablility or refusal to comprehend simple **** that causes me to do so. The bottom line is, your opinion is stupid and only a complete idiot or a completely biased person would share your opinion. If Mayweather was looking for an excuse to avoid Pacquiao, he would have never agreed to all of Pacquiao's demands. He would've never budged on his 1 and only demand by offering the 14 day compromise before the 1st attempt at making the fight fell through. It would make no sense for Mayweather to agree to all of Pacquiao's demands and hope that Pacquiao walks away from the fight because of testing that his trainer initially said that they would have no problem agreeing to. This is common sense to people who have it.
            I guess according to you (that is, your personal opinion) all Paq fans are completey biased or idiots.

In other words, my refusal to agree with your opinion means that, in your personal opinion, I cant comprehend the facts. You dont seem to be able to understand the difference between your opinion and reality. Is everyone that doesnt share your opinion and idiot?

It has now been reported on this website that since Paq has agreed to a 14 day cutoff, which is less time than the final tests that were administered leading up to Mayweather-Mosley, Floyd is balking at a 50/50 split. He had agreed to a 50/50 split late last fall before coming up with OST. Yes, Floyd vs Shane sold much better than Paq vs Clottey, but that is because there were two superstars in Floyd vs Shane as opposed to one superstar in Paq vs Clottey. I knew as soon as the final bell rang on Mayweather-Mosley that if Paq budged on testing, Floyd would demand something else. I guarentee, if Paq's camp budges on the money, Floyds camp will make yet another demand or want to tighten up the testing. To be continued, have a nice day.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
              Mosley needs to take out Berto and then move up to take a 154 belt
              Big Shane fan here, but he claimed he wasnt made for 154 after losing two fights against Winky. He is still a top fighter at 147, just cant handle the speed that Floyd or Paq bring. Whatever he does, I hope it works for him.

Comment

Working...
              X