Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why should Mayweather give in to a 50/50 split with Pacquaio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    LMAO, Floyd will be the #1 WW and P4P #1 fighter after he beats Mosley. Leverage.....Mayweather.
    ask yourself this question, do you think bob arum would relent and say "you know what floyd, you're right, you deserve the bigger cut"?

seriously. anything less than 50/50 is a no go. manny's already shown that he's willing to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      What if Pac accepts OST if only the split is 50-50?

Would that be fair?
      I think that's the idea tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
        ask yourself this question, do you think bob arum would relent and say "you know what floyd, you're right, you deserve the bigger cut"?

seriously. anything less than 50/50 is a no go. manny's already shown that he's willing to move on.
        Do you understand what a discussion is? I'm asking for the members of this board to discuss WHY they believe Mayweather should or shouldn't ask for more than 50/50. I want your opinion, not what you believe Arum will say.

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaru View Post
          based on what?

having less PPV sells than May?
          Fighting Clottey who has lost all his big fight compared to Floyd beating Mosley who is the #1 WW?

why exactly does pac have the grounds to anything other than 50/50
          they negotiated and agreed to 50/50 last time and thats where it'll begin next time.

Comment

Pacquiao is the #1 P4P fighter in the world and Pacquiao is a more exciting fighter.

Comment

Do you understand what a discussion is? I'm asking for the members of this board to discuss WHY they believe Mayweather should or shouldn't ask for more than 50/50. I want your opinion, not what you believe Arum will say.
              fine. it is my opinion that top rank wont agree to anything less than 50/50.

Comment

Because it is an easy concession to make and it saves a whole lot of debate for what would be a few % in the end.

They can both do whatever and be fine, but both can use the money.

Comment

LMAO, Floyd will be the #1 WW and P4P #1 fighter after he beats Mosley. Leverage.....Mayweather.
                  None of that matters, Pac is still half the draw on the ticket and without him there is no big payday for Floyd which is what he wants.

Floyd insisting on less than 50% for Pac is a huge risk, what if Pac just walks away for good if he doesn't like what he hears? Then Floyd doesn't get what he wants and wasted alot time for nothing.

Comment

Everyone wants to see this fight. Let's talk about the topic at hand though.
                    its being leaked that manny does not care about who gets the higher purse. He just wants floyd in the ring after clottey.

Maybe floyd will let up on the ost and manny agrees to 60 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      None of that matters, Pac is still half the draw on the ticket and without him there is no big payday for Floyd which is what he wants.

Floyd insisting on less than 50% for Pac is a huge risk, what if Pac just walks away for good if he doesn't like what he hears? Then Floyd doesn't get what he wants and wasted alot time for nothing.
                      then it would be Pacquiao walking away from the fight and he should be blasted for that by his fans. I'm making points that would surely be discussed in negotiations and rightfully so. Mayweather will be the #1 WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X