No announcement yet.

If I handled Chavez jr i would match him up like this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
    jr will never do it but i'd like to see him matched up against vanes martirosyan
    who has half the fights chavez has.
    Vanes is a decorated amateur with many more total fights than Chavez Jr. Vanes is fighting the same level of bums Chavez is, but the difference is Chavez had no amateur career. Chavez is getting experience on the go while Vanes should have the experience from his amateur days, yet his opponents talent doesnt seem to be progressing. Chavez Jr will be > the Vanes. Both are being protected, but when you have the amateur pedigree that Vanes has, you would think he should be making some type of moves by now.

Comment

Call it a hunch, but I don't think Jr. really loves the boxing game. I think he's doing it just for his old man. This fight was very telling to me.

Comment

in the future, id like to see how he would do against cintron..that looks like a good style match up

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
          Call it a hunch, but I don't think Jr. really loves the boxing game. I think he's doing it just for his old man. This fight was very telling to me.

Let me just say that I called it. Jr. contemplating retirement is not surprising to me at all. You can tell he doesn't really want it when he's in there fighting. I feel sorry for the kid to tell you the truth.

Comment

Mexicans supported him only because many felt he could live up to the legacy of his father but I dont believe he has the ability to do that. I dont think Mexicans will accept him either if he continues living off of the fame of his father. Even his supporters have had enough of his antics, it's time for him to take things seriously and step up or retire and focus on getting an education.

Comment

Working...
            X