Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam Booth on Steve Bunch radio show tonight has said.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Booth on Steve Bunch radio show tonight has said.....

That Hayes next opponent will be one of these men.

Wladimir Klitschko
    Vitali Klitschko
    Audley Harrison
    Hasim Rahman
    Shannon Briggs
    Tomasz Adamek

He doesnt believe that Haye will fight Chagaev because Chagaev wont get licensed to fight in the UK.

He is talking to the Klitschko bros and Audley right now and will begin talks with the others in the next week.

Rahman & Audley

Rahman and Audley are jokes of opponents for Haye. I'm a Haye fan, and as much confidence as I have that he can be an exciting and popular Heavyweight, he needs to fight either Klitschko or Adamek next, far as I'm concerned.

We did just have Shannon Briggs on my radio show this past week and his activity right now, which is fighting VERY often (he's going to have had three fights in a month and a half) gives me the idea that he's dead serious about making one last run at a title shot. In that sense, I wouldn't mind a fight with Briggs either.

Comment

Was that Bunce's Boxing Hour? I forgot to ask him what he's been doing since getting the kick from Setanta.

Comment

Nice short list then. How on earth you can have Wlad/Vitali and then Audely on your list of opponents is a joke.

It would be like if Mayweather turned around now and wanted to fight Jennings or something.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
          Was that Bunce's Boxing Hour? I forgot to ask him what he's been doing since getting the kick from Setanta.
          Yeah he has a weekly BBC London radio boxing show,u can listen to it here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...ur_27_05_2010/

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
            Nice short list then. How on earth you can have Wlad/Vitali and then Audely on your list of opponents is a joke.

It would be like if Mayweather turned around now and wanted to fight Jennings or something.
            LMAO exactly.

The list is a joke. Haye won't even consider Shannon Briggs as an opponent.

It's gonna be Rahman or Harrison and I would bet up to $1,000 on that without worrying for even one second about losing my money.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              LMAO exactly.

The list is a joke. Haye won't even consider Shannon Briggs as an opponent.

It's gonna be Rahman or Harrison and I would bet up to $1,000 on that without worrying for even one second about losing my money.
              Yep,Rahman or Harrison have got to be the favourites.

Comment

What about Shannon Briggs? What's he doing on that list at all?

Comment

The same Briggs who got murked by Lennox 12 years ago? Puh-leeeeez.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                    The same Briggs who got murked by Lennox 12 years ago? Puh-leeeeez.

As sad as it is he is still too much of a threat to Haye for them to actually make Briggs a decent offer.

The only way Briggs gets this shot is if Harrison and Rahman turn it down because Briggs actually is a threat to knock Haye out.... for about 2 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X