No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO: "I'll fight Mayweather... if the negotiations go well..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodsyallin View Post
    PAC WILL DO WHT HE CAN....MONEY WILL DO WHT HE WANTS....U third world world nuthuggers need a dose of reality
    Can your first class Country teach you how to speak english properly?

Comment

Originally posted by woodsyallin View Post
      PAC WILL DO WHT HE CAN....MONEY WILL DO WHT HE WANTS....U third world world nuthuggers need a dose of reality
      Exactly the type of mentality of why Floyd is a shady fake ass individual. All Floyd can do is talk. The whole world knows whats up. If Floyd don't fight manny the world will still love Manny and hate Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
        your reply, do another one cause you lied when you said that pac will fight anyone he is told to fight.
        I saw that.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Manny is a nicer guy. Manny has more fans, Manny is more popular. Manny is someone I am a fan of.

GUESS WHAT?

NONE of that **** matter when they get in that ring and Floyd WHOOPS his ass.

Comment

Pac is already sounding like he wants to talk himself out of the fight, he doesnt want to fight its plain and simple.

Comment

your reply, do another one cause you lied when you said that pac will fight anyone he is told to fight.
              well whenever he is asked he says he lets bob arum sort his fights for him?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

NONE of that **** matter when they get in that ring and Floyd WHOOPS his ass.
                Oh I guess Mr. President Barack Obama doesnt matter than, since all he does is talk hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  well whenever he is asked he says he lets bob arum sort his fights for him?
                  is that what happens though? did pac-cotto fight happen cause arum told him to do so, or is it because pac ordered arum to make the fight happen?

Comment

manny sound a lil shook... a lil shook I tell ya'.

not too confident.

Comment

is that what happens though? did pac-cotto fight happen cause arum told him to do so, or is it because pac ordered arum to make the fight happen?
                      It happened because bob arum is a greedy **** and wanted to make a few quid,
                      and yes indeed he did that......
                      Im not hating on Manny, I love Manny and respect him he is a humble guy and he obviously trusts Bob Arum to make the correct fights for him,
                      Cotto was a good fight for him but he needs to properly step up and say "Yes I want to fight Floyd Mayweather,"
                      Just like Floyd said about him!
                      Not "oh i let my promoter do that and i fight in the ring,"
                      We talkin big money here and this the fight every boxing wants to see!
                      He says he just wants to entertain his people then give em what they want!
                      They where shouting for Floyd after the fight on Saturday so Lets go

Comment

Working...
                      X