Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Oh yeah, about a potential meetup?

Bet your ass we're watching "Part 6" together. Probably before boxing vids, even.

Speaking of which, check this shirt I bought a few weeks ago. I need to get a pic of myself rocking it.

http://www.swag-city.com/friday-13th...t-p-14723.html

On the back it says "Camp Counselor", like I'm official and ****.
    Thats wasup.

Good shirt. I tried greenin you again. Knew it wasn't gonna work, but I had to at least try.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Spike his formula wit cognac.

She ain't tame shit. She just got sick of bein fuck buddies only, and I got too shot/satiated to argue. And FFS, her friends are all hoes wit about 2 kids apiece.
      Nah people with aids from New Jersey seemed to wear him out.

Comment

• I just had to buy the ****ing thing. I've loved those flicks since childhood, and I thought it was a pretty gnarly t-shirt design. Novelty items, FTW!

Comment

Nah, he made some announcement last week that he had a "major" announcement for all boxing fans that he'd reveal on twitter this Tuesday, and everybody got all excited expecting something serious, then he just revealed that he was sober, and would never fight again, or some ****.

Oh. Fuck him.

Whatchu think Goldie has lost the most sleep over, runnin from Tito and blowin the fight, or duckin Marg to fight lil Pac at WW?

I bet it's the Pac fight.

Comment

• Oh yeah, forget the girls then, mang. I'm not looking to become a baby daddy.

Damn, these pills whipped my ass - I just now realized you posted that, and never would've most likely, had Mark not quoted it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
              Oh. Fuck him.

Whatchu think Goldie has lost the most sleep over, runnin from Tito and blowin the fight, or duckin Marg to fight lil Pac at WW?

I bet it's the Pac fight.
              It's gotta be Pacquiao. You know everybody thought Oscar was way too big for his ass, and he was looked at as a bully, basically. Then he got his anus stretched for 8 rounds on live television infront of the entire world.

That's like the school bully getting pwned by some scrawny dweeb.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Nah people with aids from New Jersey seemed to wear him out.
                Wean your kid on boxing and ol school violent flicks. Don't let the kid watch gayass shit. Bein daddy to fruit booty would be humiliating.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I just had to buy the ****ing thing. I've loved those flicks since childhood, and I thought it was a pretty gnarly t-shirt design. Novelty items, FTW!
                I lost my goddamn Jason mask I got in 09. I need a new one. I remember Locke talkin me into gettin it.

Time goin by too fast. Novelties is gravy.

Comment

• I felt he threw the Hopkins fight i had Dlh up 6-3 i remember clearly my friend bought the pay per view and i scored it like i always do i even write it down,my homies clown on that lol.fck it i would make a great boxing judge i have 0 bias fighter wise.

Comment

• On another note who would want to fight Brandon Rios at this point,mark my words he will be near or at the top of 140 by 2013

Comment

It's gotta be Pacquiao. You know everybody thought Oscar was way too big for his ass, and he was looked at as a bully, basically. Then he got his anus stretched for 8 rounds on live television infront of the entire world.

That's like the school bully getting pwned by some scrawny dweeb.
                      If oscar is so sure that he lost to manny because he was a shadow of himself
                      Then why did he retire anyway?

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                      Dude is just makin excuses. He picked on a lil guy Scott Farcus style and got his ass Ralphie'd.
                      Man, I was giddy when that shit happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X