No announcement yet.

I have so much respect for Donaire for taking this fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    I lost a ton of respect for Donaire when he started bitching about pulling out the Rigo fight multiple times and for ducking Mares.
    Da Pac? Donaire gave Rigo a chance to fight him even if he only got 11 fights in his resume! What else u want? Rigo got no Fan base except a few Cubans here! Rigo got lucky the Mares fight cannot be made. Now he got it! then u guys never appreciate that Donaire gave us the fight u want!

Who has the most accomplish resume among the little guys?? Only Donaire! Not Rigo! Not Mares!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      it's his job...
      Exactly. It's sad that we live in an era now where doing what you are supposed to do warrants props because everyone seems to be coming up with excessive excuses to not fight the best.

Comment

They have the same promoter so it was bound to happen sooner or later, Donaire just waited for the fight to get bigger and it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          Da Pac? Donaire gave Rigo a chance to fight him even if he only got 11 fights in his resume! What else u want? Rigo got no Fan base except a few Cubans here! Rigo got lucky the Mares fight cannot be made. Now he got it! then u guys never appreciate that Donaire gave us the fight u want!

Who has the most accomplish resume among the little guys?? Only Donaire! Not Rigo! Not Mares!
          Rigo is one of my favorite fighters, and im the farthest from Cuban someone can possibly be.

also, Rigo's resume impresses me FAR more than friggin overrated Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
            Rigo is one of my favorite fighters, and im the farthest from Cuban someone can possibly be.

also, Rigo's resume impresses me FAR more than friggin overrated Donaire.
            Nothing wrong if u like Rigo. Facts was Donaire's proven! Rigo was not! Rigo was chinny getting hurt by lesser fighters. So don't let ur expectations be too high!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              Nothing wrong if u like Rigo. Facts was Donaire's proven! Rigo was not! Rigo was chinny getting hurt by lesser fighters. So don't let ur expectations be too high!

lol, yeah gets chinny then goes on to dominate in a spectacular fashion...

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
                lol, yeah gets chinny then goes on to dominate in a spectacular fashion...
                rigo cant even dominate a cordoba! getting hurt against marroquin?

Comment

I would say he's just doing what he should do, but considering all the loudmouths who insisted Donaire would duck Rigondeaux, he does deserve credit. He isn't getting any though, and he won't get much if he wins either. This site has a strange hatred for Nonito Donaire. Its starting to rival Mayweather and Pacquiao's hate.
                  Last edited by bojangles1987; 02-27-2013, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    I lost a ton of respect for Donaire when he started bitching about pulling out the Rigo fight multiple times and for ducking Mares.
                    He was b*tching about pulling out of the Rigondeaux fight because Rigondeaux wouldn't sign anything until Donaire did. If Donaire never said anything, Rigondeaux still might not have signed everything he was supposed to.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I would say he's just doing what he should do, but considering all the loudmouths who insisted Donaire would duck Rigondeaux, he does deserve credit. He isn't getting any though, and he won't get much if he wins either. This site has a strange hatred fro Nonito Donaire. Its starting to rival Mayweather and Pacquiao's hate.

That's becuase he's overrated..... i started my hate when i saw people hyping him and he was ranked above friggin Andre Ward ..tsk tsk

Comment

Working...
                      X