Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jennings: Every Time I Started To Work, He Held Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone knows how Wlad fights, it's part of his game and when you sign to fight him you know you have to deal with that too.

Comment

all boxers who dont get hit much hold more than others. Whether its FLoyd or BH or whoever.

But with Wlad he seems to be picked on more than others for some reason

Comment

Every time I think its gonna be an early KO it ends up a decision

Comment

Its up to the ref to do something about clinching. .if he doesn't, keep doing it, why not.. Ali was the clinching god and was never disqualified. matter fact Ali would deliberately hold opponents in headlocks and lean on them..this tires you out for late rounds

Comment

Lol @ all the Wlad groupie blaming Jennings for all the holding. Wlad has shown that if his illegal clinching is taken out of the equation by a diligent ref, he has nothing. If Jennings had any power at all to speak of we'd be talking about a new HW champ right now.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
              Lol @ all the Wlad groupie blaming Jennings for all the holding. Wlad has shown that if his illegal clinching is taken out of the equation by a diligent ref, he has nothing. If Jennings had any power at all to speak of we'd be talking about a new HW champ right now.
              If clinching was illegal, Muhammad Ali woulda been disqualified in every big fight he won.

Comment

Klitschko opponents are just too happy to survive the distance. They don't really give a f*** about winning.

Comment

Jennings is very average

Wlad pounded Jennings winning a lopsided decision. ESPN had it 119-109 a washout destruction. Jennings is terrible. Jennings came tolast 12 rounds and bend over.

Comment

Working...
                  X