Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. on Conan tonight. 11 PM EST.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
    This was done before the conference today, and he sounded fine at the conference. He isn't sick, just a shitty interview.
    Good to know.

Thanks.

Comment

It wasn't a great interview, but, all in all, it wasn't too bad.

Comment

The guy just was a bad comic.
        He wanted to joke more than ask Floyd questions.

Floyd is in a serious mood and is ready to go.
        He is not in a joking mood.

Ortiz will get punished.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
          he had the same look on his face.. at the presser before he gave me a autograph i was like you gon fuk pacquiao up ! and he looked shook. he gave the SAME look agian when conan asked him.floyd is great but he just doubts himself its obvious.
          Only an idiot would write this.
          You stupid people act like Pacquiao is a monster.

Why should Mayweather be shook when he is the one who hasn't been knocked out twice?

You don't get to where Mayweather is by doubting yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post

Why should Mayweather be shook when he is the one who hasn't been knocked out twice?

but pac is a monster in the ring tho.....he's so bad that they think he's not natural.....floyd would've fought him already if he did'nt think pac was a beast....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              see how floyd changed his fake happy face to that "oh no , you just did'nt ask me pacquio look"....

conan had to tell him it was just his job do it too.....
              Aren't the questions supposed to be pre-approved by him before being asked on tv? That's why he wasn't on the George Lopez show.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post

Dude, Mayweather is a man just like every one of us. So of course he may have doubts and fears, but what sets him apart is that he is able to mask and overcome them because he knows he has the skills. Everybody has fears, and right now, he seems to be doubting himself the most and thus unable to hide that fear because in his head, there is this one guy that may finally catch up to him. And everyone is scared of that one thing that could finally put us down, Mayweather is not exempted.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                  Aren't the questions supposed to be pre-approved by him before being asked on tv? That's why he wasn't on the George Lopez show.
                  it must be, man....pretty sure conan found out about that lopez incident where floyd pull a "no show " all becuase of a damn question about pac.....sentitive lil ****er, i tell ya

Comment

anyone post a video of this?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                      he had the same look on his face.. at the presser before he gave me a autograph i was like you gon fuk pacquiao up ! and he looked shook. he gave the SAME look agian when conan asked him.floyd is great but he just doubts himself its obvious.
                      yet pacroid is the only one holding up the fight. for almost 3 years now

Comment

Working...
                      X