Vitali Klitschko Inaugurated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko Inaugurated

http://www.boxing.com/vitali_klitsch...medium=twitter

“I, Vitali Klitschko, assuming a position of Kiev city mayor, swear, realizing my huge responsibility, that I will faithfully serve the community of Kiev and the Ukrainian people, strictly abide by the Constitution and laws of Ukraine, protect the rights and freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens, and honestly perform my duties.”

Comment

What a legend, good to see theirs life after boxing for some of these hall of fame legends .

Comment

Also in politics, Vitali wins his fights. This time around he defeated and ousted a corrupt and dirty crook by the name of Yanukovych.

Vitali is a Champ.

Comment

Proud moment for all of Ukraine. They need a season fighter like vitali to rally their country. Would love to see the leaders fight their own battles as I know vitali would lay out all comers.

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
            Proud moment for all of Ukraine. They need a season fighter like vitali to rally their country. Would love to see the leaders fight their own battles as I know vitali would lay out all comers.
            Oh, they do, just a shame they can't fight for ****

I hate to post from a **** source like RT but you get the point.

Vitali has often been in the heart of it but for some reason they aren't too keen to attack him , and he stays out of it...but the urge is there!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Weltz View Post
                Yeah I can see the crowd dividing like the red sea if Vitali got involved.

Comment

Working...
                X