73 wins is a bigger accomplishment than winning a title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    No one remembers the 2007 Patriots
    football is an exception because they only play 16 games. It's easier to go undefeated in that short amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      No one remembers the 2007 Patriots
      You obviously do.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        how about you red k my dick with your period-pussy.

Comment

yeah, no it's not.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=560789

Comment

This guy probably thinks hesters opening kickoff return in my sig > colts winning that superbowl.

Comment

Comment

warrior fan spotted.. no it is not.. as you can see people try much harder during the playoffs.. okc is destroying them... reg season means jack shlt if you dont win it all.. first time warriors faced a non injured team in the playoffs they get dicked

Comment

Huh?

That's like leading a race the whole way and losing at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                      This guy probably thinks hesters opening kickoff return in my sig > colts winning that superbowl.

first off, you're comparing individual accomplishments to team accomplishments.

2nd, a long kickoff return can be fluked with just the right blocks at just the right times and going left when you could have gone right. But you can't fluke 73 wins.

Also, 73 wins takes a long time to accomplish. 7 months to be exact. While a kickoff return is about 7-10 seconds. Totally different.

Comment

Working...
                      X