Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO and Showtime meeting for 2nd day in a row.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    Every aspect of this is going to be ridiculous. I kind of hope that Mayweather doesn't show much respect to Manny during a press conference or two. I'm interested to see how Manny reacts. I'd like to see a little fire out of Manny.

I agree as well!!

Do you like Floyd Mayweather?
    His early work was a little too 'new-wave' for my taste, but when Corrales and him fought in back '03, I think he really came into his own - both commercially and artistically. The whole fight had a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the entertainment a big boost.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Every aspect of this is going to be ridiculous. I kind of hope that Mayweather doesn't show much respect to Manny during a press conference or two. I'm interested to see how Manny reacts. I'd like to see a little fire out of Manny.

i just wanna see the puzzled look on Floyd's face when his 'imma whoop yo ass' comment is replied with 'may god be with you, brother' from Manny

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        As reported by Lance Pugmire and others.

I just want to throw that out there...

Would the top execs from both networks be meeting like this without assurances from both fighter's camps that they are on board?

Logically, the networks agreeing should be last domino to fall right?

I think that Floyd's last demand is that SHO are the ones producing the show even if its broadcast by both. I think thats what he meant when he said its gotta be on Showtime PPV. Lewis vs Tyson was produced by HBO and broadcast by both, for example.

I dont know how HBO feel about that but considering Les Mooves is the one doing all the work, its safe to say SHO earned it. And Im sure Team Manny is cool with it.

Even though, i do prefer HBO's production team personally.
        why don't they just do the deal they did with Showtime and HBO?

Comment

Working...
        X