Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the better trash talker - Floyd or Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the better trash talker - Floyd or Broner?

I think they are both terrible, If I were to pick I would say Broner

Broner and it's not even close

Did you see mayweather when Garcia was giving him ether

Comment

I don't like trash talking at all or fighters who talk trash unless the are responding to another fighter trashing them. Broner is the worst, stupidest, most disrespectful trash talker in the sport and he can't back it up. He is a cherry picker as well. Mayweather talks too much trash but he is not too bad and not even close to the classless, unfunny fool, Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Broner and it's not even close

Did you see mayweather when Garcia was giving him ether
        Seems to me like Garcia was the one that was upset. I suppose it does hurt knowing you and the guy you're fighting were champions at the same time yet you look like you are in your 50s and your opponent looks like he's fresh in his late 20s. Garcia was really upset and resorted to "street talk". Come take a walk eh? Real tough guy.

Comment

Neither Mayweather nor Broner have the intelligence to talk trash. Garcia did well with " Floyd's women being on the payroll", "calls himself TBE yet doesn't let us use punchers gloves", "fights like a bytch" etc. Garcia did get upset over Mayweather's comments but he's still got better of him. Garcia was still better than the crap Mayweather talks. Garcia did well in countering Floyd's bet your purse offer when he asked Floyd to sign for "winner takes all deal, lets shake hands to seal the deal"..Floyd wanted none of it LOL. Frankly, it's very easy to counter the shyt that Floyd tries to pass off as trash talk. When Floyd's opposition is talking trash Floyd acts like a little kid jumping around over stage signing autographs, showing his posters to Garcia/Maidana etc..he comes across as a guy who's working way way too hard to make the people feel like he doesn't give a shyt about what the Garcia/Maidana are saying about him. Maidana on the other hand is absolutely stone cold/no emotion...which is probably because he doesn't understand English LOL, but Maidana really doesn't give a shyt about Floyd.

Apart from Garcia, I think Malignaggi also gets the better of Floyd & Broner when it comes to trash talking (if Paulie gets into it, Broner coaxed Paulie into it).

Neither Mayweather nor Broner have the intelligence to talk trash. Half the guys on this forum could talk better trash than these guys & maybe even rap better Broner.
          Last edited by gamefrk; 07-19-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I think broners terrible, probably the worst **** talker, no wit, nothing clever he just spews whatever garbage comes out of his mouth, so maybe he is the best trash talker lol.

Comment

They both aren't very good. Tyson Fury is better and is actually funnier than Floyd and Boner

Comment

IF you said who is the bigger ducker then I'd have to think for a few seconds before saying Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  They both aren't very good. Tyson Fury is better and is actually funnier than Floyd and Boner
                  Yes Tyson fury and Carl froch are both good trash talkers. Donaires wife is a good trash talker as well

Comment

Broner has more jokes

Comment

Working...
                    X