Collapse
No announcement yet.

So we're all going to let Ariza slide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stand corrected! He looked Mexican though.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      How is the Parkinson's comments or actually any of the comments from both sides worse than kicking the man on the chest (who didn't even have his fists balled like Ariza says it was a sucker kick) to me that is when the line got crossed Roach could been there talking **** all day but when he got kicked that's when political correctness became wayyyyyyyy irrelevant.
      i actually agree with you. i rewatched the vid and saw the kick came first then the racist remarks triggered by the ruckus that ensued. There's no good guys here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        People seem to ignore how hard Ariza kicked Roach, and then made fun of his parkinsons while everyone laughs along.
        Ariza is an dick head for making fun of Freddies disease for sure and Freddie is a dick head for his comments too, he called somebody a fa99ot and called Ellie a jew mfer, you cant really defend either one but really they were in the middle of an argument and **** gets said sometimes. Garcia was laughing long before Ariza started his ****, I don't think he was laughing along with it. Garcia and Rios were the only ones who really handled it properly and Freddie started the whole situation though by being an ass hole then lied about how it went down and what he said, did he forget the cameras were rolling? As far as Ariza kicking Freddie, if Freddie was stepping toward him like he wanted to do something and got kicked in his chest, oh well, what does he expect? The man has a disease and that sucks but hes still a trainer and gets in the ring training pro fighters, hes not a cripple in a wheel chair like some people make it seem.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
          i actually agree with you. i rewatched the vid and saw the kick came first then the racist remarks triggered by the ruckus that ensued. There's no good guys here.
          Yes nobody came out looking good in the end but the one who made the thing bigger than it was going to be (Roach being a c*nty fk about his time and them getting into an argument which wouldn't have been that bad) was Ariza when he kicked him, Roach didn't even have his hands up dude threw a 300 spartan sucker kick at him when that happened it caught me completely off guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
            With all this focus on Freddie's so called racist remarks, Arizas parkinsons disrespect towards Freddie is going under the table along with his f@ggot remark.
            people are sensitive pussies when it comes to anything even remotely to do with race/nationality, guess ... it's because everybody belongs to a certain race/nationality but few people have parkinsons.

Comment

Working...
            X